• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Introducing the great me....-.- lol

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

XxWARDOGxX14

Hey what's up gamers? I'm in need of some friends-.- . Everybody I know and are friends with do not have a ps vita and I feel I'm not getting the full multiplayer experience out of it and I often get bored. So if you're interested go ahead and reply to this thread and we can get together and play some games. I have wipeout 2048 playstation all stars and mod nation racers and a few downloaded games. I know it is a terrible game collection but I'm saving up for a few releases on the ps3 and after I get the last of us I'll get a summer job from my family and maybe get cod bo declassified, ratchet and clank full frontal assault, assassin's creed revelations or something else give me some suggestions.:p

Mamba

Welcome to the forums! Feel free to add me, I have Wipeout too. Also, I recommend Persona 4 Golden, arguably the best Vita game and even some who don't like turn base gameplay loves it.

fussy01

Welcome to the forum!
I have no VITA yet.:( But in a few weeks i getting mine!!:)
And i would add you then:D

XxWARDOGxX14

I'll look into it I think that I may get little big planet for my ps3 to use the remote play feature on it more effectively I'll definitely look into that persona game thpugh it sounds alright

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements