• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Introducing Cube World

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Yuuki

Cube World is a project i am following since a few years now, its is basicly a minecraft clone with better graphic and a stronger focus on multiplayer, battle and costumation.
The official site can be found here.

Here a few videso

Inoperable Brain Tumor

Cube World isn't a minecraft clone at all. Its an RPG with graphics that look kind of like Minecraft. You don't destroy/craft the environment, you don't mine... It really has nothing to do with Minecraft at all. Its not even in the same Genre IMO. Its an RPG where you level up, make potions, food etc...

I will agree tho, that it looks awesome. Im not going to pay $20 for an Alpha build though. After it comes out, the price will drop I imagine.

XpAcErX

The alpha is available for purchase ($20) if you can manage to catch the store while its up. They are being attacked by DDoS right now so the store and registration are up and down. My friend has wrote a couple articles on my site about it already and he is actually playing the game now and working on a full length preview article as well.

anyone trying to purchase this here is the checker to tell when the store and registration are up. you have to register to be able to use the store.
http://direct.cyberkitsune.net/canibuycubeworld/

Lawking10

I've just found out about this game today, and I for one can say it looks much more than 'a minecraft clone'. I have yet to play the game (Planning to buy it today), but I cannot wait to play it for the first time!

XpAcErX

I've just found out about this game today, and I for one can say it looks much more than 'a minecraft clone'. I have yet to play the game (Planning to buy it today), but I cannot wait to play it for the first time!

better buy it while the store is up.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements