• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

PSVita I know the release date in the UK!

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

DeathMoJo

The Navy Guy
Addict, you realize that retailers just make up dates if they don't have solid dates. How are you going to get someone to pre-order a game if they have no idea when it is coming out. Every retailer out there lists a release date. Amazon has my Vita shipping Jan. 9-12th 2012.

No release date will hold until Sony announces it themselves.

Buckybuckster

Addict, you realize that retailers just make up dates if they don't have solid dates. How are you going to get someone to pre-order a game if they have no idea when it is coming out. Every retailer out there lists a release date. Amazon has my Vita shipping Jan. 9-12th 2012.

I know it's hard to remain patient, but like the man said, it's not official until Sony gives the word.

Luuk.vanRiel

The Eternal Poster

Seems not only retailers are making it up : http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/PlayStation_Vita
Its in dutch but somwhere it says 31 march 2012. Seems plausible but to me its just to long of a wait :(

Mikaru

The last day of march is the day the fiscal year ends, but I'm sure the release date is going to be much sooner.

Mikaru

Because their bank account would look better at the end of the fiscal year if they release a new system before the new year starts. ;)

DeathMoJo

The Navy Guy
Because their bank account would look better at the end of the fiscal year if they release a new system before the new year starts. ;)

Exactly, that is why i am still thinking a late February launch, to give that last month to boost the fiscal year numbers and then still have power to start the next fiscal year off right.

AndresNova

I know not. I hope the vita comes out sometime in january.. since japan is getting it in December. the 3DS came out in japan february 26 and we got it the march 27. So hopefully sony releases the vita not too late either.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements