• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

How to host a 1.11 patch on 1.12 with one PS3.

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noddy

Well, I'm not sure if this has been posted on here so I apologize in advance if it seems I am doing this to copy or dis-credit any other members on here.

Now, on to the tut. lol

First off, this tut is pretty useless to most people because they don't have the requirements. I made this tut to clear the question out whether is is possible or not to do it at all, And although I personally don't do this because of laziness, it's pretty useful if you know how to do it. Also, note that you can only do this to do the challenges for the account you are on as no one can join you in in session unless they're bypassing as-well. The only usage I can find out of this is being able to do all the challenges for you and your friends if you make new accounts.

Requirements:
A backup of the 1.11 patch you wish to use.(Obtained using the backup utility on your PS3)
The usage of the Proxy Patch blocker.(As used in Easy prestige hack)

Steps:
1.Run the backup of your patch.
2.Run the Proxy.(This is to bypass the 1.12 patch)
3.Go into a private match and alter your account as you like.
4.When done simply update to the 1.12 or if you made a backup of your account previous to the tut just switch back to that.

That's it, you are now able to complete all challenges on the 1.12 as you were able to on the 1.11 patch.

A

Excellent tutorial, if anyone is interested, this method still works for Getting a CL, but as you wont be able to play online on the normal servers (if you bypass that is) then you will find yourself in quite a few Challenge Lobbies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements