• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

How did you think up your Minecraft name?

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Soulwatcher

I made my Minecraft name after my cat and his name was Odiss. I loved Odiss to death but he hated my mom and would attack her and draw blood. I ended up having to rehome him and he is now thriving and he has one owner and a cat tree from the floor to the ceiling. How about you? How did you think up your Minecraft name?

Mariana

Aw, I'm glad Odiss has a nice home even though that you had to give him away. It's the best thing if there were big issues.

My Minecraft name is Catsnip. It comes from two things: Cats and catnip. Why do I have this name? Well, I have cats and they all absolutely adore catnip. If I give them some, they go crazy and lick/roll in it. It's the funniest thing to watch. I often tell them that they're catnip addicts so that's where the basic idea came from :)

wallet

I didn't think too much of my name because I'm using this name on most of my games. So, my name on Minecraft is Alex205, and all know that I'm playing on CS: GO, Clash of clans with the same nick.

I decided to copy how my friend made her username since she used Akiraaaaa. Akira was her nickname so I went on with Giovanniiiii and until now this is the username I am still using. I haven't thought about changing it and will continue using this for my future accounts as I am very forgetful.

Soulwatcher

I decided to copy how my friend made her username since she used Akiraaaaa. Akira was her nickname so I went on with Giovanniiiii and until now this is the username I am still using. I haven't thought about changing it and will continue using this for my future accounts as I am very forgetful.
I use the same username if it's available. Because It is my online presence, I just don't get to use it all of the time because there are other Soulwatchers out there. But I have been Soulwatcher since 1998, so the rest of them are copycats! J/K LOL :cwl:

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements