• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

PSVita HMV UK New Vita deal - instore

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

wickerman

Just cancel it but i still think amazon uk has the best deal since you get the 8gb card for free and a game for £15

No point because i will lose the deposit. End up costing even more money.

OneZeoN

You can cancel a game pre order... But you will get your deposit as instore credit.

I had a £25 pre order at game but cancelled it and will use the £25 on a vita game :)

amazon deal is good bit I want a 16gb card and fifa so this HMV deal might be better still

ALUCARD

You can cancel a game pre order... But you will get your deposit as instore credit.

I had a £25 pre order at game but cancelled it and will use the £25 on a vita game :)

amazon deal is good bit I want a 16gb card and fifa so this HMV deal might be better still

I guess your right. If only my 32gb card came now then i would probably have gone with some other deals but i want the virtua tennis 4 and i could get that for £15 plus the free 8gb card so for me the amazon deal is very good tho

wickerman

Interesting, i may cancel then.

Thanks

N3MES1S75

That's a good deal, all the Australian pre-order deals suck. Sony are throwing in the headphone pack but the retailers are being stingy.

wickerman

What happens with the preorder pack you received when you preordered? (the headphones & stuff)

OneZeoN

What happens with the preorder pack you received when you preordered? (the headphones & stuff)

Nothing you keep them :D

My local just said "bring your pre order slip in on the 22nd and spend it on something else".

I blatantly said to them other deals at other stores are better so I'm cancelling.

OneZeoN

Plus even if your local says they want it back you get one with the HMV pre order to ;)

but they wont care at game tbh.

OneZeoN

Good price.

Shame it's not in England to.... Or store near me.

I did the wifi and fifa HMV deal today :)
ready to pick up on 22nd

OneZeoN

Do you have to preorder the whole bundle or just the console?

Need to pre order a wifi vita and then a fifa or uncharted.

Seperately done but will get the game free on the day... My HMV had posters up today showing the deal

OneZeoN

they are doing that bundle in england its the same bundle i said except its £269.99

This HMV will do me then.

Vita, fifa and then £40 for a 16gb memory card is same price as the bundle in England.

I'm not buying uncharted just renting it anyway

ethan_23

Okay thanks I work there so going in today! Plus Vodafone confirmed £5 top up for wipeout so I'm probably going to get a couple more games

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements