• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

PSVita Hey guys, I've been sick for about 4 days now but...

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Rakuen33

Question about a game. Can anybody check the Vita store and see if the new Doctor Who game is up, please? I know it's out on the ps3

Rasterico

Didn't see it on the uk store earlier but that's no surprise as we still haven't even got pinball arcade yet :( I'll have a look now for you.

Rakuen33

Didn't see it on the uk store earlier but that's no surprise as we still haven't even got pinball arcade yet :( I'll have a look now for you.

Thank you :)

I get extremely nauseous when I look at the computer screen, so I'm sorry, everyone, for not being very active on this site recently. Hope to feel better soon!

Rasterico

Thank you :)

I get extremely nauseous when I look at the computer screen, so I'm sorry, everyone, for not being very active on this site recently. Hope to feel better soon!

Nothing in the UK store I'm afraid, that's not to say it won't be in the US one though, off topic but you should check through your emails from the last week or so, the first few invitations for the LBP beta went out late Monday night!

None of us so far have got in but they said they're going to be sending more out over the coming weeks.

Get well soon.

Rakuen33

Nothing in the UK store I'm afraid, that's not to say it won't be in the US one though, off topic but you should check through your emails from the last week or so, the first few invitations for the LBP beta went out late Monday night!

None of us so far have got in but they said they're going to be sending more out over the coming weeks.

Get well soon.
Thank you for checking it out for me! I really appreciate it! And you too Uncle L! Thanks guys! ^^

And I'd heard!! I checked, but I didn't receive one either, unfortunately.

And thank you! ^^

XpAcErX

Anyone else find it odd that Rakuen33 can make it to his computer, come to the forum and ask for someone to check the store but he cant pick up his portable vita and just look? just sayin.:p

Rakuen33

Anyone else find it odd that Rakuen33 can make it to his computer, come to the forum and ask for someone to check the store but he cant pick up his portable vita and just look? just sayin.:p
I could but my Vita is downstairs in the basement and my laptop is on and next to my bed haah!

Graveflower

Especially since the whole computer screen makes me nauseous thing...

Rakuen33

Thanks all for the good wishes! Last time I threw up was last night, and I'm not feeling even nearly as dizzy as I had been! Hope I'm over it! Thank you all! :D

And Master Jay, Either I ate something really bad or I was sick haha! I try not to be lazy ;P

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements