• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

PSVita Help me spends some money!

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

JonofPDX

Need to spend another $15.00 (well--$13.79, but let’s round) before the first for the $50 promo. I actually think I’m pretty good for Vita exclusives (got most of the ones I wanted during the Vita sale a few weeks ago) but any suggestions for PSP, PSM or PS3 games would be appreciated.

I like most good games regardless of genre but not looking for another racing or fighting game right now.

THANKS FOR THE HELP! :D

EDIT: on a related note, wow--I seriously misspelled "spend" in the thread title. I am(s) good.

Caleb

Need to spend another $15.00 (well--$13.79, but let’s round) before the first for the $50 promo. I actually think I’m pretty good for Vita exclusives (got most of the ones I wanted during the Vita sale a few weeks ago) but any suggestions for PSP, PSM or PS3 games would be appreciated.

I like most good games regardless of genre but not looking for another racing or fighting game right now.

THANKS FOR THE HELP! :D
Any of the older Persona's
Nun Attack
Rocketbirds
Machinarium
Oddworld Strangers Wrath
FF games for PSP
Monster Hunter
God Eater

Just to name a few. Personally, I'd get Machinarium, Rocketbirds, and Nun Attack, which should run you right around $14.00. Or Oddworld.

JonofPDX

Any of the older Persona's
Nun Attack
Rocketbirds
Machinarium
Oddworld Strangers Wrath
FF games for PSP
Monster Hunter
God Eater

Just to name a few. Personally, I'd get Machinarium, Rocketbirds, and Nun Attack, which should run you right around $14.00. Or Oddworld.

Monster Hunter not really my thing, I was thinking about Innocent Sin PSP but I am bothered by not having access to the Eternal Punishment remake; but maybe Oddworld. Was already thinking about it but I have such a backlog I was thinking something a little more pick up and play.

Already got Nun Attack. :)

Caleb

Monster Hunter not really my thing, I was thinking about Innocent Sin PSP but I am bothered by not having access to the Eternal Punishment remake; but maybe Oddworld. Was already thinking about it but I have such a backlog I was thinking something a little more pick up and play.

Already got Nun Attack. :)
Oddworld would cover you. =]

PixelKnot

Oddworld Stranger's Wrath HD is great, never got to play the original on the Xbox.
I'd also look into Machinarium, the nicely discounted price for Virtua Tennis, or Super Stardust Delta (if you haven't gotten it already.)

JonofPDX

Thanks for the help guys. I ended up picking up Deus Ex (PS3) and Rocketbirds (Vita).

Will definitely be keeping Oddworld on my radar though. :D

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements