• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Have FFX-2 voucher for trade...

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Register Log in

PapaNer

I bought the X-X2 HD for the Vita, and X2 is a digital voucher. You can look up my PSN on PSNProfiles or the official Playstation one (Name is PapaNer) and see that I haven't played it, and I haven't downloaded it.

I just don't see myself playing this one, and if I can't get anything else for it I was just gonna give it to my brother, so if anyone has a voucher code to trade maybe?

Jessica Cox

I bought the X-X2 HD for the Vita, and X2 is a digital voucher. You can look up my PSN on PSNProfiles or the official Playstation one (Name is PapaNer) and see that I haven't played it, and I haven't downloaded it.

I just don't see myself playing this one, and if I can't get anything else for it I was just gonna give it to my brother, so if anyone has a voucher code to trade maybe?
Do you still have the code? Ive been looking for it for awhile now.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements