• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Have any of you ever been recruited to build on a Minecraft server?

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Register Log in

Soulwatcher

I have seen hundreds of posts on other Minecraft forums. X server recruiting builders must have X amount of experience. I am nowhere near that level to be recruited on a server. But I was wondering have any of you ever been recruited to build on a Minecraft server?

Mariana

No, but it does sound interesting. I don't really have an amazing experience when it comes to playing on servers... I have played a few times but most of them were usually heavily modded or had some sort of roleplaying going on.

I have read some of these requirements before because most Minecraft forums have a special section where they look for devs and builders, however, I have never tried to apply. I feel a bit scared to because I don't know how time-consuming it can be? If you are required to be online all the time or at specific hours... I really like having a flexible schedule :p I still mainly play offline. Perhaps in the future.

Are you planning on applying to be a builder once you gather more experience?

Soulwatcher

No, but it does sound interesting. I don't really have an amazing experience when it comes to playing on servers... I have played a few times but most of them were usually heavily modded or had some sort of roleplaying going on.

I have read some of these requirements before because most Minecraft forums have a special section where they look for devs and builders, however, I have never tried to apply. I feel a bit scared to because I don't know how time-consuming it can be? If you are required to be online all the time or at specific hours... I really like having a flexible schedule :p I still mainly play offline. Perhaps in the future.

Are you planning on applying to be a builder once you gather more experience?
No, I have no desire to build on someone else's server. However, I would love to refine my building skills and refine everything that I have built in my Realm. I just tried an advanced build last night and I think it will be done either tonight or tomorrow and I will post it. :)

WildSpirit

Not yet, I've never been invited to this. But I admit that the idea seems to be quite good and very interesting :smug:... However, I probably wouldn't have time because of my very fast pace of life.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Have you ever been made a OP on a server to help run the server? Minecraft 2
S Have you ever been trolled Online? Minecraft 17
S Have you ever been paid to build on a Minecraft server? Minecraft 5
Shockshellteipe1 Have you ever been so frustrated?! Destiny 2
Eclipse_FPSForum Ever been bitten? Off Topic Lounge 0
Eclipse_FPSForum Have you ever been given detention? Off Topic Lounge 9
Eclipse_FPSForum Ever been jealous? Tech Central 6
Eclipse_FPSForum Have you ever been banned? Tech Central 11
Eclipse_FPSForum Have you ever been stung by a bee? Off Topic Lounge 9
Eclipse_FPSForum Ever been hit hard by Spam? Tech Central 9
Monte How long have you been gaming and will you ever stop? Off Topic Lounge 41
XxAC3S_M0DxX Have you ever been scammed? Off Topic Lounge 17
M Have you ever built under the water? Minecraft 9
S What is the worst death that you ever suffered in Minecraft? Minecraft 8
S So I did some exploring and I have the best starting area in Minecraft that I have ever seen! Minecraft 3
S Have you ever try to unmod a Minecraft world? And was it successful? Minecraft 0
S Have you ever burned down your Minecraft house? Do you play with fire spreads? Minecraft 7
S The PS4 Pro is a year and two months old, do you think Mojang is ever going to show it some love? Minecraft 4
S Have you ever abandoned a mineshaft in Minecraft? Minecraft 4
S Have you ever changed your Minecraft user name? Minecraft 3
R Have you ever owned a server? Minecraft 17
S Have you ever played Minecraft on a LAN? Minecraft 6
S Have you ever defeated the Ender Dragon? Minecraft 5
S Have you ever set up a monster spawner XP farm? Minecraft 5
S Have you ever had a hard drive fail? And do you have a backup hard drive? Minecraft 13
S Have you ever helped anyone with their build? Minecraft 17
S Have you ever made a Nether world portal to different parts of your world? Minecraft 2
S Have you ever rage quit in Minecraft? Minecraft 12
S Have you ever repurposed a building in Minecraft? Minecraft 2
S Have you ever tried to build something from a game world or the real world? Minecraft 5
S Have you ever ran out of ideas in Minecraft and looked for inspiration online? Minecraft 6
S Have you ever walked into anything while playing Minecraft? Minecraft 2
S Have you ever had anyone tell you "You're building it wrong?" Minecraft 6
S Do you ever get overwhelmed with life? Off Topic Lounge 19
S Have you ever had a gaming controller/keyboard/mouse break? Minecraft 14
S Have you ever fallen asleep while gaming? Off Topic Lounge 24
S Have you ever set out on a Minecraft adventure? Minecraft 4
S Have you ever had any kids/brothers/sisters/parents accidently delete your Minecraft save? Minecraft 5
S Have you ever played Minecraft on vacation? Minecraft 10
S Has Java Minecraft ever crashed to desktop on your PC? Minecraft 7
S Have you ever made too big of a project and given up on it? Minecraft 10
S Have you ever tried to build anything with a blueprint? Minecraft 7
S Have you ever built anything only to find out your were off by a few blocks? Minecraft 2
S Have you ever fell in lava or drown and lost everything? Minecraft 15
S Have you ever made any Minecraft Videos? If so post your video here! Minecraft 9
S My biggest creation ever! (Java Server Massive Cave No World Edit!) Minecraft 4
S Have you ever lost your Minecraft save file to corruption or otherwise? Minecraft 6
S Have you ever found any glitches on the console version of Minecraft? Minecraft 8
S Have you ever played Pocket Edition online with other players? Minecraft 13
S Have you ever broken your game/server with a mod? Minecraft 4