• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Has anyone been able to choose their platform yet

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

jaded_69er

Guardian
Aren't we suppose to get a email first?
No that was only when they sent out the codes

"On July 10th, you’ll be able to visit your profile page on Bungie.net and select the platform of your choice. For PlayStation systems, you’ll also need to select a region."

Hodgey

No that was only when they sent out the codes

"On July 10th, you’ll be able to visit your profile page on Bungie.net and select the platform of your choice. For PlayStation systems, you’ll also need to select a region."

Yeah just went to the redeem code part and it's up for you to select which console. However when I do it says something about coming back on the 17th.

This:

10551002_10152295920333763_2582054572272472013_n.jpg

WhoIsDo

I was able to get my Destiny beta code platform selection done today. Had to go to my profile >> redeem codes & then I could select it there.

jaded_69er

Guardian
Yeah thanks I went over and tried it when I saw your message. I also noted that they're gonna be sending you 3 codes. In their words enough to make a fire team.

Hodgey

I was able to get my Destiny beta code platform selection done today. Had to go to my profile >> redeem codes & then I could select it there.

That's what I did but it seems if you select PS4 Europe, you get the message that I posted (Pic above.)

jaded_69er

Guardian
Were you able to press go on the side. When I tried I got the same as hodgey

Hodgey

Someone on Bungie forums just pointed out that he's a Australian on PS4 and they dont even have a option up for them yet. As they only have USA and Europe and the Europe option doesn't even work.

jaded_69er

Guardian
Someone on Bungie forums just pointed out that he's a Australian on PS4 and they dont even have a option up for them yet. As they only have USA and Europe and the Europe option doesn't even work.

Ah they must be working round to it. I suppose we have to be patient I mean it is a large undertaking I suppose sending these codes out

Hodgey

Good to know that Bungie are aware of the problem.

Didn't I say the other day that I could see things going wrong :D

jaded_69er

Guardian
Good to know that Bungie are aware of the problem.

Didn't I say the other day that I could see things going wrong :D

Lmao you know I though about what you said as soon as I found out. Can you give me the lottery numbers next

Hodgey

Lmao you know I though about what you said as soon as I found out. Can you give me the lottery numbers next

I could, but if I do I want a 99% cut of the winnings ;)

On topic, it says you will get three beta codes does that mean that you could give two to your friends if you wanted too?

jaded_69er

Guardian
That's what I'm guessing as it mentions enough for a fire team which we know involves 3 people. I think they'll need to have the same console as you though

Hodgey

That's what I'm guessing as it mentions enough for a fire team which we know involves 3 people. I think they'll need to have the same console as you though

Yeah I'm thinking it will have to be the same console aswell as the same area as the one you select.

Colmarr

I got my email and was able to select Xbox One (global).

Then it said to come back on 23/7 to collect my beta code. I think that's how it's meant to work.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements