• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Happy Mothers Day

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

N

Nick

Hello, well it has just turned Sunday in the United Kingdom and I need to get my mum a present tomorrow, I was just wondering what everyone else is getting their mum's. I need help deciding on what present to get her. I was thinking of something along the lines of Flowers and Perfume?

N

Nick

Also I am not sure if it is Mothers Day in the United States tomorrow. :)

Empire

<b><span style='color: white; text-shadow: 0px 0px
wtf I'm pretty sure it's not mothers day :stare: ill find out when it is lol

iVizionz

And maybe you should also get her that movie she has always wanted :) Also, say it's from Lulz and me and record it m8 :D

David_Imported_7

It's not close here yet ;) - anyways get her flowers, any type of letter saying how much you like her in your life. SO start of breakfast in bed then after she done get her flowers and chocolates and a letter saying how much you love her and that she is in your life, and after in mid / end day get a extra present a purse or something to top it off :), also be sure to spend the day with her watching movies if you can and so... // Maybe show her home movies when you were little or something ...

Sir Zee

:wtf: it's Oi Happy Mums Day M8 <3 Nick get your mom everything :( cause before you know it there gone from cancer :( ...

xTheCinema

Hello, well it has just turned Sunday in the United Kingdom and I need to get my mum a present tomorrow, I was just wondering what everyone else is getting their mum's. I need help deciding on what present to get her. I was thinking of something along the lines of Flowers and Perfume?

I'm making my mom a Jewelry Box for her at my school. We have a wood shop class and he said if we want to make a project, then we would just have to come after school, so that is what I have been doing for an hour after school for the past week and a half :3

Correy

i got my mum nothing, but she knows i love her.. i'll probably end up getting her some chocolates later though :p

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements