• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Hands On with Modern Warfare 3 Content Drops

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Beachhead kicked off the Content Season for Modern Warfare 3 in January. The first two maps were "Liberation" and "Piazza." Has anyone gotten Call of Duty Elite and tried these maps out? Well I did, and I wrote an article about it!

With Negotiator, Black Ice, and Black Box already delivered to Xbox Live members with a Call of Duty Elite subscription. I take a good look at both Liberation and Piazza. I think that Modern Warfare 3's first Elite Drop is a good entry.

Source: Carlos 360° Video Game Blog

Keep in mind I'm reviewing the maps on the PS3 version of MW3. The maps arrives early for Xbox Live members, but later for everyone else.

...Annd, discuss! :)

MadMike

Beachhead kicked off the Content Season for Modern Warfare 3 in January. The first two maps were "Liberation" and "Piazza." Has anyone gotten Call of Duty Elite and tried these maps out? Well I did, and I wrote an article about it!

Keep in mind I'm reviewing the maps on the PS3 version of MW3. The maps arrives early for Xbox Live members, but later for everyone else.

...Annd, discuss! :)

I'm not particularly a CoD fan, but your article was very well written. Thanks for sharing! (y)

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
It may look like I double posted, but this is a new post. And it's about Overwatch, Black Box, Black Ice, and Negotiator...

As MW3's Content Season continues, I get my hands on with 4 Modern Warfare 3 Content Drops. I take a good look at both Overwatch and Black Box. I also have impressions of two Spec Ops missions that were also released with Black Box. I think that Modern Warfare 3's second Elite Drop is a good entry.

It's still the PS3 version! :) ....Annnd discuss!

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
It may look like I triple posted, but this is a new post. And it's about Foundation and Sanctuary...

With MW3 Content Collection 2 arriving soon to Xbox Live members without a Call of Duty Elite subscription. I take a good look at both Foundation and Sanctuary. I think that Modern Warfare 3's third Elite Drop is a good entry.

As usual, it's the PS3 version... annnd discuss! :)

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
It's not a quad post... It's about the Face Off modes...

With Arctic Recon, U-Turn, and Intersection already on Xbox Live, I take a good look at 5 Multiplayer maps, and two Spec Ops missions. I think that Modern Warfare 3′s fourth Elite Drop is a good entry.

Whatchoo think!? :D

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements