• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Halo Franchise on PC Pricing!

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Register Log in

xNoobshot

That's right, the folks over at Xbox Announced during E3 2019, the pricing of each Halo game for the Microsoft Store and Steam. Halo: The Master Chief Collection (MCC) Will be coming out this year to PC, by speculation and will feature 6 Titles of the franchise. Halo: Reach (The newest addition to the collection), Halo: Combat Evolved, Halo 2/Anniversary, Halo 3, Halo 3: ODST and Halo 4. The pricing for the collection and each game has been confirmed via Xbox's News site "Xbox Wire".

The Article states that each title will be included in the Xbox Game Pass for PC, if you wanted to go that route, or purchase them individually. The pricing for each game will be as follows. Halo: Reach, Halo: Combat Evolved, Halo 2/Anniversary, Halo 3, and Halo 4 at $9.99 USD with Halo 3: ODST being $4.99 USD (with a current scope of Campaign only) on both the Microsoft Store and Steam. This approach is perfect for PC Gamers who have never set foot in the Halo Franchise before and gives them the opportunity to select and purchase whichever Halo title they want without breaking the bank. The entire collection, if the prices remain the same would cost around $55 USD. I myself will most likely only be purchasing Halo: Reach and Halo 3.

The entire collection is speculated and hoped to be released before the end of the year, as a Splash Damage (PC Development/Port partner studio) Article stated, but seems to be edited. We at DestroyRepeat look forward to sharing the latest gaming news and are excited to get our hands on Halo for PC.

If you'd like to play with me, feel free to add me on Steam or Discord!

Discord Tag: Knox#1053
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/knoxtane

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements