• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Got my fireworks all ready!

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Lethal

Retired Moderator
10380904_10203982927272972_8754367585229197289_n.jpg

Now I patiently wait...

PixelKnot

I'll be more than happy to join you on this lovely occasion to destroy your house.

Joking aside, good luck to you and wish your family to have a blast.
How long have you been releasing fireworks (if this is not your first time)?

Lethal

Retired Moderator
I'll be more than happy to join you on this lovely occasion to destroy your house.

Joking aside, good luck to you and wish your family to have a blast.
How long have you been releasing fireworks (if this is not your first time)?

Been doing this every year for the last 10 years.

Inferno187

lol at first I was thinking that its pretty early to start hoarding fireworks for new years eve. Then I realized its almost the 4th (European here)

Silent Angel

Damn, how much was all that, like $200? I like to wait until midnight to pop off my fireworks... Start my birthday off with a bang :D

JoeCool

Suck the weenie!
Lucky you live in a state where owning guns and shooting deer is epic, and fireworks are legal....

Most cities in Los Angeles County have banned the use of Fireworks.
Obviously there are reasons why they're banned, but boy do I miss lighting them up myself.

Now I just got to conform myself with going out to public areas and watch the show there....
I mean its nice and romantic if you go with someone you love as you watch fireworks burn in the night sky
whilst drinking wine and listening to this fine tune:

Yeah, since I don't have any one I love with me, nor I have wine in stock...there's no fun.

But that's a nice stash James, I really hope you have fun ;)

Lethal

Retired Moderator
Damn, how much was all that, like $200? I like to wait until midnight to pop off my fireworks... Start my birthday off with a bang :D

$600 worth of fireworks there. I got them for $300 because my friend sells them every year, and I get hooked up nicely. Some of these things sell for $60 each!

Silent Angel

$600 worth of fireworks there. I got them for $300 because my friend sells them every year, and I get hooked up nicely. Some of these things sell for $60 each!
Damn dude, I can't afford to go all out like that. I usually just get one of those little cannon things you put on the floor and launch up, bottle rockets and a few roman candles haha.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements