• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Good News I'm getting the White PSVITA.

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

3VOLVE

I <3 Innuendos.
So I did a bit of Math and from my Money I found that I can purchase the Assassin's Creed III Liberation Bundle and still have my games that I want for the year!

I'm literally raving about this!
I will have to sell my Piano Black PS VITA but seeing as how its acting up I won't miss it, after a member showed me the Crystal White PS VITA I had to get it.
But I will till be able to play my games with my friends, I will still get the games day one at any cost and I will sell my Vita one week before the Assassin's Creed Bundle releases.

ImSoHappy77

Hahahahahahahaha......I mean sorry for your loss.:p
I thought you were going to get the bundle or was that Akool?
I remember talking about it with you but I don't think I said I was getting it. I would if I could...technically I can I just gotta save it for other things haha

3VOLVE

I <3 Innuendos.
I remember talking about it with you but I don't think I said I was getting it. I would if I could...technically I can I just gotta save it for other things haha
Yeah that's what stopped me from getting it but I figured out a good plan that will work out perfectly, I did calculations and everything....If you want something hard enough you gotta work for it.

ImSoHappy77

Yeah that's what stopped me from getting it but I figured out a good plan that will work out perfectly, I did calculations and everything....If you want something hard enough you gotta work for it.
Haha that's for sure! I think I would be very happy with it I just don't see the need if they release a blue one any time soon ill preorder right away haha

Karoa

I would totally recommend to sell as soon as possible because when a new thing comes out, the price on the old one drops. That's how I sold my PSPs. Some people just don't keep up with the news so they don't know when something new is coming out.

Are you selling your games too?

MadMike

So I did a bit of Math and from my Money I found that I can purchase the Assassin's Creed III Liberation Bundle and still have my games that I want for the year!

I'm literally raving about this!
I will have to sell my Piano Black PS VITA but seeing as how its acting up I won't miss it, after a member showed me the Crystal White PS VITA I had to get it.
But I will till be able to play my games with my friends, I will still get the games day one at any cost and I will sell my Vita one week before the Assassin's Creed Bundle releases.

Well, good for you! If you really want a white Vita and applying a skin isn't an option, the bundle is perfect for you. You'll get a game that you were going to buy anyhow and a 4GB memory card that you can use to clean out your fingernails or something. :p It certainly isn't all that useful as a storage device.

3VOLVE

I <3 Innuendos.
I would totally recommend to sell as soon as possible because when a new thing comes out, the price on the old one drops. That's how I sold my PSPs. Some people just don't keep up with the news so they don't know when something new is coming out.

Are you selling your games too?
Yes because they are broken along with my Vita that is having alot of issues... :p

Graveflower

Yes because they are broken along with my Vita that is having alot of issues... :p
So how cqn you sell them? You sir are too rough on small.plastic cards. Let me know how the white one holds up to everyday use. My Vita pch 2000 maybe white but only if its 3g or better. Glad you wont have to sell your Vita until jist before the bundle launches especially with Ragnarok coming.

3VOLVE

I <3 Innuendos.
So how cqn you sell them? You sir are too rough on small.plastic cards. Let me know how the white one holds up to everyday use. My Vita pch 2000 maybe white but only if its 3g or better. Glad you wont have to sell your Vita until jist before the bundle launches especially with Ragnarok coming.
I was joking

kaizere

you should wait more then to find more good deal for the bundle before the release of assassins creed :)

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements