• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Ghost in the Shell - Online Shooter

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Techup

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/in...r-of-miyazaki-spirited-away-made-in-minecraft

Just a quick video of the game.

The game is currently not even finished so likely no word of a localization as of yet or if there even will be. The game is made by Nexon Korea. I don't think there's been any word on whether the game will be a paid purchase of F2P with the standard F2P in game shop, but either way, Ghost in the Shell and FPS fans alike may have something to look forward to.

Shampoo XIII

To be perfectly honest, it doesn't look any more different than something like Advanced Warfare or Killzone. The only thing that seems to stick out is the art design. If this ever comes to the Vita I'll consider it but I'm not going to go out of my way to play it.

Terramax

Sorry for not replying to this sooner.

As you can tell from my avatar, I'm a pretty darn big GitS: SAC fan, hence I'm REALLY looking forward to this title.

Yeah, it's supposedly quite generic, but I welcome that. I'd rather a generic albeit solid FPS, rather than one that tries too many new ideas and falls flat on its face.

Hope the game will have an English version.

agentyork

I was really excited when I read ghost in the shell than turned off when u read nexon... they have ruined a lot of god games I loved for money. sigh, well I hope this turns out decent at least

Last edited by a moderator:

xile6

I have always like ghost in the shell.
This game looks good. To bad there is no information. With my luck it wont be a US release or hard copy.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements