• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Gears of War on Android

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Ocelot

Okay, so I was just kidding. There's no Gears of War game for Android. Microsoft owns the rights to that game. But you could at least get the next best thing - Shadowgun: Deadzone.
SHADOWGUN-DeadZone-2.jpg

Shadowgun: Deadzone is a purely multiplayer 3rd person shooting game that's extremely similar to Gears of War. See that sucker on the far right? Yeah, that's correct. He's using cover. There's a cover system in Deadzone too ala GoW and it's done right. For those who want an action-packed game on their Android, better grab Shadowgun Deadzone. It's free for download at the Play Store.

Hoooligan

This looks pretty cool. What kind of RAM is needed to play this well? I have a Galaxy S4 and I'm interested in playing this! Or would you recommend just to play this on BlueStacks?

Ocelot

This looks pretty cool. What kind of RAM is needed to play this well? I have a Galaxy S4 and I'm interested in playing this! Or would you recommend just to play this on BlueStacks?
You could easily play this on the S4. If you have a quad-core device, you're pretty much good to go.

This game looks really good, can you play it with your friends on bluetooh?
As for Bluetooth, hmm, nope. The game does not allow that. It only allows multiplayer via an internet connection. You need a stable internet connection to really experience the best that the game has to offer.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements