• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

PSVita Games U want in 2015

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Kuruwin

Oh. I didn't know that Nuclear Winter was actually an official expansion. I really liked it back in the day and it would have been perfect game to play on Christmas.

VITA_Lover

Freedom Wars
TearAway
Soul Sacrifice
Sword Art Online : Hollow Fragment
YS:Celceta
DanganRonpa : Trigger happy havoc
DanganRonpa : GOODBYE despair.
Final Fantasy X HD
Toukiden

Love these games!

Trent

I could probably list a lot of games coming out next year I wanna get. I'll try going off of recent memory without actually looking.

Duke Nukem: Megaton Edition
Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart
Hyperdimension Neptunia: Rebirth 2
Moero Chronicle (Asia English version if it doesn't get localized)
Persona 4: Dancing All Night
Rainbow Skies
Sword Art Online: Lost Song
Toukiden Kiwami (Never played much of the first. Might as well give it a chance with the expansion)

There's a lot more I'm sure that I am just not thinking of, at the moment. But that's what I have off recent memory.

lights

Persona 4: Dancing All Night
Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters
Oreshiki: Tainted Bloodlines
Resident Evil: Revelations 2
Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number

My list for now.

Stray Feral

I am waiting for Walking Dead S3, Resident Evil, Tales of the Borderlands, Grim Fandango. I've read somewhere they will also release The Day of the Tentacle which was among my favorite as a kid. And I've also read about Final Fantasy VII. Which on my PC years ago I've started but never finished. So far these ones.

Kuruwin

I don't think the FF7 port is coming VITA. You play it with remote play option but the game itself is PS4 exclusive.

agentyork

since i just recently got my vita, there is a lot of goods games that already came out i need to get my hands on. for 2015 my goal is to get these games:
Freedom wars
Soul sacrifice delta
Sword art online
Dragon’s crown
Muramasa
Killzone mercenaries
Tearaway
Super stardust delta
Velocity
Velocity 2X
Rogue legacy
Spelunky
The unfinished swan
Flower
tales from the borderlands
Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward
Danganronpa
Danganronpa 2 goodbye despair

future release titles i want:
tetris ultimate
resogun
Toukiden Kiwami
shovel knight
phantasy star nova if it ever releases in us
digimon if it ever releases in us

Last edited by a moderator:

Stray Feral

Never played this game. I'll have to check it out and see if it is a must play game for 2015.

No idea if you like old adventure games. This game is epical because it was continuation of Maniac Mansion which was like a religion to me. I am still ashamed I didn't tried hard enough to pass the game with other combination of characters. Guess I will get a second chance now.

However if Sony wants to get trully epical they MUST port Full Throttle. That was the game which made me try and hack back then the Lucasarts sound file format in order to rip the game music. To this day this is the game with the best OST ever. And "Chitlins, whiskey and skirt" never gets off my MP3 player.

So don't ask if Day of the Tentacle is a must-play. Every Lucasarts game especially back of these days was a must-play. Starting with "Zak McKracken and the alien mind benders", "Maniac Mansion" and to "Grim Fandango". Then required by the law back in my country I had to go for a military service so basically I stopped playing games for a long time, in which my computer was a very outdated slow machine. So no idea what Lucasarts released later.

PS: I was talking just about their adventure games. They released lots of action epic games too, speaking for example of X-Wing and Tie Fighter. Guess there are people remembering these. No idea what's your age. Maybe you played these too...

PS2: I decided to post some cut-scenes so you get the idea. First Maniac Mansion, then Day of the Tentacle and finally Full Throttle. Enjoy... oh and Chitlins Whiskey and Skirt too :)

(listen to the music here!!)

sure, I totally forgot these two:

(this is also from Full Throttle)

any of these if ported will really bring a lot of joy back to me. the other is....Sony don't have TETRIS on Vita. shame...

Last edited by a moderator:

Soviet Pecker

And I just hope to see a new NFS game. Like seriously, why don't we have a new NFS fame on the vita... Or maybe a midnight club... Also I still wonder why PES hasn't released a single title for the vita... And why FIFA keeps giving us the 2011 soccer calling it legacy edition...

Stray Feral

And I just hope to see a new NFS game. Like seriously, why don't we have a new NFS fame on the vita... Or maybe a midnight club... Also I still wonder why PES hasn't released a single title for the vita... And why FIFA keeps giving us the 2011 soccer calling it legacy edition...

Yep. I want a new NFS and GTA too. We damn deserve this!

Kuruwin

hmm i will check this. which PS Store you check in? I am using the Canadian. And I hope you mean native Vita game, not PS One or PSP port...

It's a proper Vita release with trophies and everything. I haven't checked whether it's on the PSN yet but there's a European physical release for sure and it's hard to me imagine there not being also a digital version.

I

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements