• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

First things first

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Nights Shadow

Custom User Title
Ok so anyway does anyone here play ANY online games? Doesnt matter what it is could be anything from the legend of the green dragon to unreal tournament. Post a list of the online games you play, id like to see if anyone even games online here before i start in with my threads.

Mine are

Guild Wars
City of Heroes
Starcraft & Broodwar
Warcraft II
Warcraft III
LoTGD
Unreal Tournament 2004
Graal Online
Doom 3
Aliens Vs Predator Gold Edition
Aliens Vs Predator 2
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (Multi theft auto) If you dont understand this ask if you really wanna know.
Adventure Quest

The Bill

tf2 is a good game
World of Warcraft EU
LoTGD
Unreal Tournament 2004 (If I can find it again.)
Starcraft/Brood War (If I can find it again.)
CS: Source
BYOND games
Poker room (www.pokeroom.com)
Half Life 2: Deathmatch
Adventure Quest (www.battleon.com)
Tactics Arena Online (I'll get link when I remember it.)

And when I get Quake III:Arena I'll be playing that too.
Infected
Byond games (www.byond.com)

Bold are updates.

Nights Shadow

Custom User Title
Excellent! Hopefully more will come, and dont be afraid to make your own threads about the game you play online if i dont make it. I really want this to work out :)

Cletus

I don't know if this is only for computer games but I play mostly any game on Xbox Live but I enjoy the following games the most.

Halo 2
Call of Duty 2
Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter.

For these three I am very strategic, so if you want to play with me you have to be willing to use team work.

As for PC games...

Wolfenstein Enemy Territory
Starcraft Brood War

Nights Shadow

Custom User Title
I really meant for this to be for PC games only, but i see now that not everyones computer can run the games i or others play so yea Xbox live is fine to add in. Also any other form of online gaming is fine like well.. i dont know what they call the PS2's online thingy..other than PS2 online! lol

Captain Morgan

hates YOU!
OK, lemme try and list em...

Diablo 1
Diablo 2
Diablo 2 expansion
Doom 1
Doom 2
Final Doom
Quake 3 Arena Gold
Starcraft
Starcraft: Brood Wars
Warcraft II: Battlenet Edition
Warcraft III
Warcraft III: The frozen throne
Unreal Tournament
Unreal Tournament 2004
Sacred
Sacred: Underworld
Heroes of Might&Magic 3
Heroes of Might&Magic 4
Heroes of Might&Magic 5

And a lot more i'm sure, but i'll list the rest as I think of them.

Nights Shadow

Custom User Title
Nice list Grave, ya know...we still havent gotten that game of starcraft up. lol Id also like to try you at warcraft sometime if you want to. :headbangi

SeanFury

I can see the venom in your eyes-
I don't play ANY, or at least any that often, but the ones I do/have/will play are:

AdventureQuest
Flash Flash Revolution
Halo Custom Edition
Legend of the Green Dragon
MapleStory

Nights Shadow

Custom User Title
Sean the Wicked said:
I don't play ANY, or at least any that often, but the ones I do/have/will play are:

AdventureQuest
Flash Flash Revolution
Halo Custom Edition
Legend of the Green Dragon
MapleStory
Ah yes, how could i forget about Adventure Quest and FFR. I play AQ when i get terribly bored out of my mind. Its been a long time since ive played flash flash though...i mean a long time..

SeanFury

I can see the venom in your eyes-
AQ is extremely hard to get on to play. Has to be like...right now, 2 AM to get on usually.

Damn people.

Marcius

THEY HACKED...INTO...MY FUCKIN' CAR!
I don't play many online games myself. What I do play are just a handfull's worth. I play Star Wars Battlefront 2 some, but I HARDLY ever play that online. I still play Diablo 2, and am currently working on my Assassin, Odessa. If you come on Battlenet look for her on USWest! ...and that's about all I play online. :-\

The Bill

tf2 is a good game
Sean the Wicked said:
AQ is extremely hard to get on to play. Has to be like...right now, 2 AM to get on usually.

Damn people.

Heh, I'm a Guardian so I can just get on. =)

But Adventure Quest isn't really a multiplayer game, because there's no pvp or anything. But I've updated my list.

Nights Shadow

Custom User Title
Chris said:
Heh, I'm a Guardian so I can just get on. =)

But Adventure Quest isn't really a muliplayer game, because there's no pvp or anything. But I've updated my list.
I had to become a guardian also i was tired of not being able to log in. I agree it isnt multiplayer, but it is online :p lol

Marcius

Nights Shadow said:
I had to become a guardian also i was tired of not being able to log in. I agree it isnt multiplayer, but it is online :p lol

Yeah, and also pretty lame. YIKES! Sorry, I had to say it.... I don't really much like it, personally. That's all I'll say; no offense to any of you guys.

Nights Shadow

Custom User Title
So is that everybody? Ill need to look over some of these and make some threads asking about how they are. Ive always wanted to play diablo.

Marcius

Nights Shadow said:
Ok so anyway does anyone here play ANY online games? Doesnt matter what it is could be anything from the legend of the green dragon to unreal tournament. Post a list of the online games you play, id like to see if anyone even games online here before i start in with my threads.

Mine are

Guild Wars

Adventure Quest

Guild Wars? What character builds you got? I'm actually interested! I've got Marcius Whithood (whose last name alludes to an inside joke between a friend and myself). Marcius is a W/Mo lvl 20...working on getting some elite skillz, biatch!

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements