• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

First played Halo?

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Register Log in

Bazinga!

Do you remember the first time you played Halo? What did you like most about it? Is there anything you don't like about it?

I remember sitting down and playing the first Halo which I believe is called "Halo : Combat Evolved". I remember having so much fun driving the Warthog, it was unbelievable. There were times when the game could be a little difficult but overall, I thought it was fun.

pandaa

Halo: Reach was the first Halo game that I ever played! I still remember it because it was like finally getting to taste the forbidden fruit, because my parents would have NEVER allowed me to play that game when I was younger. Oh well, what they didn't know couldn't hurt them. :p

Jamie

Founder of FPSForum
Contributor
Halo: Reach was the first Halo game that I ever played! I still remember it because it was like finally getting to taste the forbidden fruit, because my parents would have NEVER allowed me to play that game when I was younger. Oh well, what they didn't know couldn't hurt them. :p
Reminds me of when I told my mum that Grand Theft Auto was Gran Turismo LOL

BR3W3R

I first played Halo 2, which then got me into it so i decided to go back and play the original Halo. By the time i had finished each campaign, i was already becoming pretty decent at the multiplayer. Halo 2 is the GOAT!

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements