• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

PSVita Fifa Football/Fifa 13 | Feel like Messi anywhere!

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Sam

Retired Moderator
FIFA-Football-logo.jpg

Official Thread

Sony-PSVita-FIFA.jpg

Developer EA Sports, Electronic Arts
Players 1/22
Platforms PSVITA

FIFA%20Football%20PSVita%20Marquez%20Donovan%20Jostle_656x369.jpg

FIFA%20Football%20PSVita%20PSG%20header_656x369.jpg

vita1-580x328.jpg

(From EA.com) EA SPORTS FIFA Football on PS Vita gives you the same physics-based, data driven technology that powers FIFA gameplay on PlayStation3. Take part in eight different game modes, including 11 vs. 11, Tournament Mode with over 50 real-world competitions, a full in-depth Career Mode, and compete online with Head-to-Head matches against your friends and gamers around the world. Create custom online leagues with your friends and compare your online performance with global and friend focused leader boards. Innovations that utilize a rear touch pad and touchscreen create an intelligent and unique gameplay experience. Rear touch pad shooting delivers pin-point accuracy and removes the element of “hit and hope” from shooting and touchscreen passing opens up the field of play for more creative and precision passing.

Media
Trailer
Hands On

Reviews
T3
N4G
DigitalSpy
EuroGamer

Mag1c

That white vita does look sexy AF, if they ever make a dark blue one, I'm buying it.

Anyways. I wish FIFA Vita had more features that FIFA 12 has (Yes, I am aware it's a FIFA 11 port.) Just feels very rushed, stats aren't up to date, just seems blah... Anyways, I cannot wait for the next FIFA or maybe FIFA Street~!

Dremic

That white vita does look sexy AF, if they ever make a dark blue one, I'm buying it.

Anyways. I wish FIFA Vita had more features that FIFA 12 has (Yes, I am aware it's a FIFA 11 port.) Just feels very rushed, stats aren't up to date, just seems blah... Anyways, I cannot wait for the next FIFA or maybe FIFA Street~!

seriously with you on this. WHERE THE SHIT IS THE DIFFICULTY SETTINGS?! hahaha i keep getting wrecked by the computer so I cant get good.. I prefer to play online cause atleast then I'm playing a living being that can make mistakes.

Mag1c

seriously with you on this. WHERE THE SHIT IS THE DIFFICULTY SETTINGS?! hahaha i keep getting wrecked by the computer so I cant get good.. I prefer to play online cause atleast then I'm playing a living being that can make mistakes.

True... The best way to learn to play is start the setting under World Class... I think it's Pro. Work you're way up. I wish difficulty settings were here too, there isnt a reason for them not to be... just laziness on the developer's part.

scwiffy

True... The best way to learn to play is start the setting under World Class... I think it's Pro. Work you're way up. I wish difficulty settings were here too, there isnt a reason for them not to be... just laziness on the developer's part.

? There are difficulty settings

Arock387

bought it yesterday, did my first game today. Im enjoying it though i know nothing of soccer. Made my own vp. First game was tied 1-1 lol. Still had fun though. Before the game started i was getting balls past the goalie like it was nothing. But didnt get a single one during the game and i took probably about 4 or 5 shots.

scwiffy

No there isn't. Not like the Xbox and ps3.

You can change CPU settings like speed acceleration errors shots etc...

Well I can clearly see it under - Settings>Game Settings>Difficulty Level, ranging for Amateur to Legendary

Mag1c

Well I can clearly see it under - Settings>Game Settings>Difficulty Level, ranging for Amateur to Legendary

You obviously have never played FIFA12. Why do you think im lying. I said that ALL (all=key word) settings from FIFA12 are not in FIFA for the vita

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements