• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Favorite Realm so far?

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Register Log in

SpellBound

Hey guys, which is your favorite minecraft realm? I'm just bouncing off from one to another in search of a perfect one. Is there some place with more crowd but no lag? Also could you please suggest some beautifully designed ones please?

Soulwatcher

Hey guys, which is your favorite minecraft realm? I'm just bouncing off from one to another in search of a perfect one. Is there some place with more crowd but no lag? Also could you please suggest some beautifully designed ones please?
My favorite Realm was my old realm we had about 6 people playing on it. I ended up closing it down because people became busy with real life and no one was playing anymore. But you can view pictures of the Realm here.

SpellBound

My favorite Realm was my old realm we had about 6 people playing on it. I ended up closing it down because people became busy with real life and no one was playing anymore. But you can view pictures of the Realm here.
Wow it's so beautiful! Those big interiors with golden decorations, the cute house and red polka dotted trees are very beautiful. Who designed it by the way? It seems so big for just 6 people to play. Hope you guys had a lot of fun together. It's sad when gamers turn to non gamers when they just grow up and take responsibilities. Atleast some of us are still gaming now :)

Soulwatcher

. Hope you guys had a lot of fun together. It's sad when gamers turn to non gamers when they just grow up and take responsibilities. Atleast some of us are still gaming now :)
Well, we're all adults that played on the Realm. And it's just a matter of people have busy lives and don't always have time for gaming. And as far as I go ill be gaming in moderation until the day my hands cripple up or I die. :)

Tania997

Well we're all adults that played on the Realm. And it's just a matter of people have busy lives and don't always have time for gaming. And as far as I go ill be gaming in moderation until the day my hands cripple up or I die. :)
Wow, that looks amazing. You could let 1000 people play in there, it looks so big and so good! Did you think about the design of everything? The golden decorations really make it look like something prestigious. The adventures you could start in a realm like that must be endless.

Soulwatcher

Wow, that looks amazing. You could let 1000 people play in there, it looks so big and so good! Did you think about the design of everything? The golden decorations really make it look like something prestigious. The adventures you could start in a realm like that must be endless.
I only made the cave with the storage area and I made the house on the outside of the cave. Everyone else in the realm made the rest.

P.S. Realms is limited to 10 players at a time 11 players total if your playing in the realm too. But I think you can invite a total of 40 people. But your right the world is limitless your only limited by the player cap.

JoeMilford

Wow, that is so cool! It looks great too, which is a testament to your designing. What a really cool collaboration in design and creativity here. It's really a shame that people are not playing there anymore, but, like you said, we are swamped with our daily responsibilities, needs, and excursions.

Soulwatcher

Wow, that is so cool! It looks great too, which is a testament to your designing. What a really cool collaboration in design and creativity here. It's really a shame that people are not playing there anymore, but, like you said, we are swamped with our daily responsibilities, needs, and excursions.
Yeah, life happens and it usually ends up breaking up friendships because of people moving away or no longer have anything in common. I just take the advice of my doctor "adapt to change and move on or quit playing!" And I would much rather play so I just adapt and move on. :D

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements