• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

PSVita Does Resistance have new game plus?

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Prp777

I just beat it, and I'm missing the upgrade all weapons. Will I be able to play it over with the upgrades that I currently have, or will I have to play the whole game over from scratch to find all those blue upgrade cubes? I'm watching the credits right now.

Ace

I just beat it, and I'm missing the upgrade all weapons. Will I be able to play it over with the upgrades that I currently have, or will I have to play the whole game over from scratch to find all those blue upgrade cubes? I'm watching the credits right now.

You can restart a new game +

Prp777

Will I have to find the missing cubes, or could I just pick up respawned ones I already picked up in my previous playthrough.

Prp777

you can skip it.

you can pick up the old ones, they respawn.

Good, good! I have a few more questions. I'm missing the Giant trophy. I'm currently at 66.7% I don't understand who I didn't kill, or was I suppose to play the campaign over again to get 100%? I don't know who the impalers or executioners are. I'm assuming one of them is the cyclopes looking creature with the gun for an arm. Do the kills stack like Uncharted? Say if I kill some enemies and I die will that percentage remain when I restart the check point, or will I have to redo everything over as far as kill percentage is concerned? You can tell I never played a Resistance game before, lol!

Ace

Good, good! I have a few more questions. I'm missing the Giant trophy. I'm currently at 66.7% I don't understand who I didn't kill, or was I suppose to play the campaign over again to get 100%? I don't know who the impalers or executioners are. I'm assuming one of them is the cyclopes looking creature with the gun for an arm. Do the kills stack like Uncharted? Say if I kill some enemies and I die will that percentage remain when I restart the check point, or will I have to redo everything over as far as kill percentage is concerned? You can tell I never played a Resistance game before, lol!

Kills do stack over, so yes if you do restart your 66.7 percent will advance from there if you restart. Executioners are the Giant Chimera with the Canon hand. the impaler is the Chimera that attacks you when you are on the george washington bridge while ellie is hacking the system at the end of the mission right before the bridge gets bombed. the percentage will not drop down to before if you restart the checkpoint. I actually have only played resistance retribution and burning skeis but I am so intrigued with the story i have watched gameplay of every one, even the ones i have played.

This is an Impaler
Ellis_Impaler.jpg

This is an executioner
6854471412_15ff368dec_c.jpg

MinelabSD2100

I just finished it less than an hour ago and I hadnt got all the weapons upgrades yet so I couldnt get the trophy.I pressed restart and played the first 15 mins,found another cube and got a Platinum:)

Ace

I just finished it less than an hour ago and I hadnt got all the weapons upgrades yet so I couldnt get the trophy.I pressed restart and played the first 15 mins,found another cube and got a Platinum:)

yeah, I tried my best to get all the trophies while I was going so I was being concious of my upgrades. The only upgrade that I really cared for was carrying more ammo and adding a scope to the carbine. I only had to go back to a point in the game to get the giant trophy, only had to kill 1 extra executioner and had to take out about 5 more chimera pack's to kill them and get another trophy for the plat.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements