• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Do you watch/read anime/manga?

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

kidshiro

DuhWhitePanda said:
Might not be Bleach. I mean he was surfing images of bleach prior to class, but he reads all sorts off of this website. Whatever one he was reading that day was at 600 episodes. I have no interest in this sort of thing at all so I'm probably way off on what they were talking about. I just know he's a huge Bleach fan.

Bleach, in my world, is a cleaning product. That should say it all for me an this stuff.

that's what i was thinking. could be something else i haven't heard of. it's so difficult keeping up with anything anime/manga related.

i guess it's called "bleach" because he bleached his hair orange.

Kamehameha

I have a few DBZ mangas. Haven't finished them yet though. My favorite anime has been DBZ, Fullmetal Alchemist, Yugioh, Yu-Yu-Hakusho, and I think that is about it.

lights

I'm past my hardcore anime phase although I still watch the odd series occasionally. Everything that I can recall I've watched:

Death Note
Gantz
Claymore
Elfen Lied
Monster
Naruto
Berserk
Hell Girl
Full Metal Alchemist
Deadman Wonderland
Fruits Basket
Devil May Cry
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
Requiem from the Darkness
Ghost Hunt
Eden of the East
Soul Eater
Black Lagoon
Mobile Suit Gundam Wing
Ghost in the Shell: SAC
Highschool of the Dead
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Pokemon
Steins;Gate

I'm planning to watch Rurouni Kenshin. And possibly Bleach and Code Geass at some point. I've always put those two off.

Master Jay

▬▬ι═M═O═D═ﺤ
Death Note is by far the best manga/anime I've read/watched. The story is great and complicated, the characters evolve (usually for the worse), and best of all it knows how to end. (I'm looking at you Bleach, Naruto, and One Piece)

Itachi will always be my favorite character off all time though. Most novels can't make a character as sad as him. I would love Kishimoto to tell his story in much more detail. Or he could do what he did with Kakashi and tell his backstory. I imagine Itachi did so much the Akatsuki never knew about (like petting puppies or smiling).
On second thought... I doubt he smiled. Ever.

kidshiro

Kamehameha said:
I have a few DBZ mangas. Haven't finished them yet though. My favorite anime has been DBZ, Fullmetal Alchemist, Yugioh, Yu-Yu-Hakusho, and I think that is about it.

i re-watched DBZ kai and thought it was okay, seeing how the original had so many fillers and extra episodes

i think yugioh is getting lame now though

lights

Death Note is by far the best manga/anime I've read/watched. The story is great and complicated, the characters evolve (usually for the worse), and best of all it knows how to end. (I'm looking at you Bleach, Naruto, and One Piece)

Death Notes actually the first anime show I ever watched, and it's what really got me into anime along with Spirited Away. I'm not sure it's the best but it's definitely my favourite of all time.

I do think it could have ended a little earlier though. Right about when a certain someone dies :p

Master Jay

▬▬ι═M═O═D═ﺤ
Death Notes actually the first anime show I ever watched, and it's what really got me into anime along with Spirited Away. I'm not sure it's the best but it's definitely my favourite of all time.

I do think it could have ended a little earlier though. Right about when a certain someone dies :p
It could have, but the "second" ending is really good, so it makes up for it. And it still didn't get to the point where it was just dragging on like other manga.

Spirited Away is an amazing movie. Anything from Studio Ghibli is amazing.

CUD

I am currently watch Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai after recently finishing the first season of Accel World.

lights

It could have, but the "second" ending is really good, so it makes up for it. And it still didn't get to the point where it was just dragging on like other manga.

Spirited Away is an amazing movie. Anything from Studio Ghibli is amazing.

Ah but were you a Kira or L fan? I was personally for Kira XD

Master Jay

▬▬ι═M═O═D═ﺤ
Neither. I wanted there to be an epic battle, at the end of which Ryuk ends up killing both of them. I was a Ryuk fan. Apples FTW!

kidshiro

Master Jay said:

Itachi will always be my favorite character off all time though. Most novels can't make a character as sad as him. I would love Kishimoto to tell his story in much more detail. Or he could do what he did with Kakashi and tell his backstory. I imagine Itachi did so much the Akatsuki never knew about (like petting puppies or smiling).
On second thought... I doubt he smiled. Ever.

i thought Death Note was a good anime too, but the ending was just, disappointing.
I just hated how Light died as a coward.

Actually itachi did smile when he died.

Master Jay

▬▬ι═M═O═D═ﺤ
I know that, but I think he was wearing a mask. No way his face can still form a smile.
Speaking of masks...
Unmasked-akatsuki-31889786-1024-625.jpg

kidshiro

Master Jay i didn't think he was putting up a facade.

Itachi was truly happy that sasuke defeated him. that way he could move on with his life.

i can't see the image you posted i'm guessing it's about the most recent chapter?

Ace

Megaman NT and Zatch Bell!

Don't watch much anime but when i did or used to, that was what I watched

Elli27

I watch fairy tail
I currently read naruto, history's strongest disciple kenichi, kaichou wa maid-sama, kimi no iru machi, the world god only knows,GE - good ending

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements