• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Do you think that trolls have taken their toll on Java Minecraft servers?

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Soulwatcher

If you look at all of the Java servers on the internet you will see 1000's of empty Java servers. I know that Windows 10/PE/XBOX/Nintendo servers have a part in the Java servers being empty. Because people want to play with their friends and they can play with their friends on almost any platform with the "Better Together" update. But I personally think that the main reason why the Java servers are so dead is from trolls. You have player trolls and you have staff trolls that love to ruin a person day. And now with Realms its never been easier to have your own server, the Windows 10/PE/XBOX/Nintendo servers start at $3.99. So I think a lot of people have switched to Realms to get away from trolls. Do you think that trolls have taken their toll on Java Minecraft servers?

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements