• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Do you play Minecraft on Xbox, Playstation, or Nintendo?

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Do you play on Xbox, Playstation, or Nintendo?

• Xbox

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Playstation

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Nintendo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What are you crazy PC is the master race I play on PC!

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

Soulwatcher

I am going to do a poll to see what everyone is playing on. If you're a console player, do you play on Xbox, PlayStation, or Nintendo? I use to play on my PS4 but I just sold it 2 weeks ago!

fishmonk

I have tried playing on console but I prefer to play Minecraft on PC since I like to take some breaks in between my building projects. I like to use keyboard and mouse to build stuff compared to using a console controller.

TsuyoyRival

I play on PS4 with my brother, it's a very nice experience, particularly at night with the ps4 DualShock controllers with those bright red and blue lights.

Mariana

Why did you sell your PS4 by the way? I absolutely love mine and I'd never sell it.

Anyway, I do play Minecraft on Xbox 360. I don't have the Xbox One since I rather bought myself the PS4. Minecraft is a great game to just relax, lay in your bed and play though. It's especially relaxing in the evenings after a hard work day. I really love some of its features like getting the map right away and so on but it's always behind with patches. Also, the world isn't infinite like on the computer which is a bummer. It took me a while to get used to the controls. I remember I kept pressing the wrong buttons, haha but now it's easy :) I still play more Minecraft on the PC though.

Soulwatcher

Why did you sell your PS4 by the way? I absolutely love mine and I'd never sell it.

Anyway, I do play Minecraft on Xbox 360. I don't have the Xbox One since I rather bought myself the PS4. Minecraft is a great game to just relax, lay in your bed and play though. It's especially relaxing in the evenings after a hard work day. I really love some of its features like getting the map right away and so on but it's always behind with patches. Also, the world isn't infinite like on the computer which is a bummer. It took me a while to get used to the controls. I remember I kept pressing the wrong buttons, haha but now it's easy :) I still play more Minecraft on the PC though.
I sold it because I was playing video games 10~14 hours a day and it unproductive and unhealthy. I now lead a normal life and I play Minecraft in moderation 1~3hrs a day.

Aside from the PC version of Minecraft which is Java, I used to play the Xbox 360 version of it. I didn't have interest on playing it on the Xbox 360 version but because it features a splitscreen multiplayer mode which was new to me at that time, I had to try it out with my siblings. I found it very fun to share the same screen while playing with my siblings. Most of the time we didn't play seriously or focused on finishing the game, but rather we explored the map and spent time on making our house look better in survival. Often times we just run around hitting each other or making pranks. The only aspect that I didn't like about it is that when you do not have a very large TV to play on, the items on the inventory seem very small and reading little texts made my eyes strain.

ballyhara

Not really a fan to play MC on Xbox or PS, my pc or any of my personal devices are the ones that I use. My cousins on the other hand say that they love to play it on PS, right now they have PS4, and I admit it, the game looks super cool on the screen. But I don't know, maybe is because I'm used to play it like more close to face.

Chris Holman

Personally I am an Xbox Minecraft player, or at least when I get a chance to play video games haha. Yet I have played on the PlayStation 4 as well as the 360 and the PS3 edition, but when it comes down to it I really enjoy it on the Xbox One. This is mostly due to the excellent Graphics quality, and additionally due to having an Xbox Live account for so long that I have a lot of friends who can play with me. Good question though and look forward to reading more of your posts!!!

overcast

I mostly play on Playstation 4. One of my cousin has it and so I get to access the device. I also managed to use other consoles like PSVita and XBOX. For minecraft though, I only prefer to use desktop PC. The reason being I am not comfortable of using the joysticks on console. So i prefer to make use of the desktop. I think It'd be interesting to see how VR comes along for minecraft, it'd surely reduce the need for desktop and in some instances consoles too.

sweetpeamcgee

I am going to do a poll to see what everyone is playing on. If you're a console player, do you play on Xbox, Playstation, or Nintendo? I use to play on my PS4 but I just sold it 2 weeks ago!
I play on the Playstation 3. We are working toward getting a Playstation 4. Haven't got there yet. I do better with the Ps2 controllers. Getting used to the Ps3 controllers is taking some time.

BatmanWayne

I have played it with my PlayStation 3, but that is nothing compared to the things that you have with the PC, it is more comfortable and you can do everything, the PS3 controls are cannot give you that comfort

JoeMilford

Personally I am an Xbox Minecraft player, or at least when I get a chance to play video games haha. Yet I have played on the PlayStation 4 as well as the 360 and the PS3 edition, but when it comes down to it I really enjoy it on the Xbox One. This is mostly due to the excellent Graphics quality, and additionally due to having an Xbox Live account for so long that I have a lot of friends who can play with me. Good question though and look forward to reading more of your posts!!!

Chris,

I am an X-box player as well. I've heard a lot about the superiority of the PC, but for my gaming needs, which are not all that intense lately, I find that Minecraft console play is plenty stimulating for me. I agree this was a good post.

vinaya

I don't play on any of these consoles. However, of late I am thinking to get a playstation. I don't know how it compares to xbox or nontendo, however, I am interested in playstation because everyone I know is always talking about playstation.

Soulwatcher

I don't play on any of these consoles. However, of late I am thinking to get a PlayStation. I don't know how it compares to Xbox or Nintendo, however, I am interested in PlayStation because everyone I know is always talking about PlayStation.
Right now the PS4 is the best selling console on the market. And its the most powerful console on the market until Microsoft releases the Xbox One X. And to be honest I think you cant go wrong if you end up buying a PS4 its a great system. And keep in mind that both PS4 and Xbox One have Steam-like sales. So I would go with whatever console that you have the most friends on or whichever console has the most exclusives that you like.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements