• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Did you used to watch G4?

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

I used to watch it when it was called Tech TV, but it wasn't long after that the channel changed into G4. The initial years were pretty good, with a healthy amount of programming centering around technology or gaming. But in the last few years before it changed into whatever the hell it is now, it became pretty bad. I have fond memories of watching X-play, Electric Playground, Reviews on the Run, Attack of the Show, and others.

I loved both TechTV and G4, I miss it a lot and don't watch it now since it has changed so much :/

I don't even know if it's on the air anymore. G4 was supposed to become Esquire, but Esquire is going to be hosted somewhere else, so it seems like G4 is just in limbo. Maybe they're just playing Cops 24/7 now.

G4 sucks now it's all 3 hours of Star Trek and cops used to be anime nights, cinenatech, x play, arena all that now it just whatever I hate the host if attack of the show Kevin something he's not even a gamer Morgan and Adam are legit

Naterek

A little off topic, but I gotta hand it to Abbie over there at Respawn. She answers TF questions ALL DAY on twitter.

Bangcat

Potentially an odd Cybernetic Intelligence
I used to watch it when it was called Tech TV, but it wasn't long after that the channel changed into G4. The initial years were pretty good, with a healthy amount of programming centering around technology or gaming. But in the last few years before it changed into whatever the hell it is now, it became pretty bad. I have fond memories of watching X-play, Electric Playground, Reviews on the Run, Attack of the Show, and others.

I sure did. The last useful thing about it was Adam sticking around. But you can see him on YouTube a lot now.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements