• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

DestinyOverwatch.com/Destiny2Forum.com merged into DestroyRepeat!

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Register Log in
Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
I purchased DestinyOverwatch.com's entire site, which includes files, database, and related domains. I've only upgraded the forum to xenForo 2. I've been testing the viability of the site for months before moving it to Destiny2Forum.com which I also purchased before the actual acquisition of DestinyOverwatch. It was a calculated move on my part to make sure I capitalized on the impending release of Destiny 2. I posted news here and there, the traffic remained throughout the acquisition, but I did not see any conversion from any of the traffic I made. No ad revenue, no user participation, nothing. I left it alone for a while to test more and more. Understanding what's going on behind the scenes - I will look at the data in the future to help me more.

I think that Destiny 2 failed on many factors. And sites like DestinyOverwatch/Destiny2Forum.com suffered. I've always wanted a Destiny site. However, that ship seems to have sailed. I'm sorry, guys. I really am. I tried to keep it alive after the Destiny 2 release.

Some players were looking for other players, and that's the only thing that kept the site going. But I need to free up the xenForo license to use it on an upcoming acquisition. I purchased a PlayStation 4 Forum to eventually launch a PlayStation 5 Community. :)

When Destiny 3 comes around, I'll use this site as a base.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Carlos DestinyOverwatch moved to Destiny 2 Forum complete! CarlosX360 Archive 0
Carlos Announcement CarlosX360 Co. Ltd. has acquired DestinyOverwatch! CarlosX360 Archive 0
S I merged www.themcisland.com with www.themcnation.com and i'll explain why! CarlosX360 Archive 5
O Have You Heard of ArcadeBoss.com-opinions on it Tech Central 3
O HumbleBundle.com for savings on games & give to charity PC 13
A Miniclip.com Tech Central 4
O Candystand.com Forum Games 4
Lord Phelan PSVita [Rumor] X-Com Enemy Unkown Plus coming to Vita PlayStation 3
M PSVita Buying a PS Vita from http://www.jp.playstation.com/ PlayStation 1
LiquidEvilGaming For those interested Battlefield hardline 38.89$ Origin Key at CDKEYS.COM PC 0
pandabear1991 Sincere Walmart.com Nobis Tablet Issues... Tech Central 0
M http://www.garciniacambogiaprofacts.com/dont-buy-vita-ultra-until-you-read-it/ Destiny 0
Lord Phelan PSVita Survey on MangaGamer.com asking about what game you would like to see. PlayStation 0
A COD Ghosts PC only £12 on G2A.com this week Call of Duty 2
A WIN 2 copies of Advanced Warfare with DestroyRepeat.com! Call of Duty 15
Velox Last of Us PS4 UK £34.98 - zavvi.com Deals and Trading 0
T Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Released For iOS In Japan Read more at http://www.siliconera.com/2014/0 General Gaming 8
Jenbuu 60% off Ubisoft games at GOG.com this weekend Off Topic Lounge 0
Theswweet Killzone Mercenary on Clearance at BestBuy.com - $15.99 Deals and Trading 1
A Help shape DestroyRepeat.com CarlosX360 Archive 3
A 30% off Elder Scrolls Online at Greenmangaming.com Off Topic Lounge 0
T PSVita Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1 coming west this summer Read more at http://gematsu.com/2014/03/h PlayStation 8
Kenobi Yourtitanisready. com Titanfall 13
macisaguy THANK YOU TFG.com!!! Completed Suggestions 8
Velox Vita 3G £119 on zavvi.com Deals and Trading 0
cptblobs PC =SHOX= TEAM-AFTERSHOCKS.COM RECRUITING (EU)18+ Clan Discussion 42
XXXBoXOne Titanfall.com site Titanfall 8
Eclipse_FPSForum Miniclip.com General Gaming 7
Velox Some good deals at Zavvi.com Deals and Trading 0
MadMike Killzone Mercenary $19.99 at Amazon.com Deals and Trading 3
dds PSVita Amazon.com sales PlayStation 2
A TitanfallGamer.com is recognized by Respawn CarlosX360 Archive 5
A Welcome to titanfall-forum.com! Titanfall 0
DeathMoJo PS+ Subscription 12-Month for $39.99 / 3-Month for $12.99 - BestBuy.com (USA) Deals and Trading 0
J Domain: ForumBoosts.com Tech Central 0
A ps vita memory card sale at gohasting.com Deals and Trading 1
RatchetXP14 Scam of the day: gamepsvita.com … more surveys for you, more money for them Off Topic Lounge 3
Thirty3Three Battlefield 3 [PC] for $5 ONLY on Origin.com! + Free DLC! Deals and Trading 19
GRAVITYRUSH All video games gold box event amazon.com Deals and Trading 0
Iniquity 50% off hundreds of pre-owned games on Gamestop.com Deals and Trading 5
AmmVid $8.59 in Amazon.com Money for Trade! Deals and Trading 2
Elluin PSVita X-COM for Vita PlayStation 17
Carlos Announcement MetalGearFans.com Forum Rules CarlosX360 Archive 0
Vita_Gamer Discounted Games on Sony.com (Uncharted, HS Golf...) Deals and Trading 4
Rancid_Undead Play.com Sale Deals and Trading 0
Caleb Fire Emblem Awakening Back In Stock At Amazon.com Nintendo 3
thepuredits PSVita why m.facebook.com?? PlayStation 6
dachamp142006 Vita Games on Sale at Bestbuy.com Deals and Trading 11
mrtibbs 40% off all Vita Memory Cards on Sony.com Deals and Trading 1
Carlos How'd you find MetalGearFans.com? Completed Suggestions 8