• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Official Thread Cyberpunk 2077

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Name: Cyberpunk 2077
Release Date: TBA
Genre: Action Role Playing Game (RPG)
Developer: CD Projekt Red Studio
Publisher: CD Projekt RED S.A.

After many years in development, after years of silence, CD Projekt Red finally unveiled what Cyberpunk is supposed to be. Revealed during Microsoft's E3 2018 Briefing. And it was a genius way to introduce Cyberpunk: The lights flickered, and the screen became pixelated as if it was hacked. Next thing we know, you got a "Run Command Shell" kind of screen. Then it makes references to CD Project and then "Red." It cuts into the reveal of Cyberpunk. Cyberpunk 2077 is an Action RPG set in the year 2077, where everything in the world has become corrupted. You are an up and coming hired contractor, and you came to a serious contract. Your story begins here...

Title Reveal:

Teaser Trailer:

Reveal Trailer:

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
CD Projekt Red did a livestream that's about 48 minutes long, to show off Cyberpunk 2077's gameplay...

I'm looking forward to it. I'm still not 100% sure if I will get it because I don't enjoy first-person games that much unless it's solely an FPS game. The gameplay that they showed us looks amazing though, I love the look and feel of the setting as well.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
The biggest announcement from E32019 was Keanu Reeves appearing during the Xbox Briefing with gameplay...

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements