• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Community server project is dead!

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Register Log in
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soulwatcher

It kind of seemed like mission impossible today lol. First I upgraded the hotel with lights on every floor. Which took a decent amount of time and then I upgraded the photo gallery on this forum which took a lot of time to install and import all of the images. And the new photo gallery would not be possible if my loving wife, she helped me sell an old modem I had on eBay which covered the cost of our new photo gallery. You can check out the photo gallery here!

All and all today's updated took over 4hrs and that's the longest time I have spent on this forum in awhile. And it was so worth it! After I finish the hotel I am going to start doing some how-to guides before I start new builds.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Due to lack of interest the community server is now closed for good! CarlosX360 Archive 0
S Community server is now open! Please reply to this thread to be added to the server! CarlosX360 Archive 0
S New Storage Area On The Community Java Minecraft Server! Minecraft 0
S As Promised The Boys City On "The Mc Nation" Java Community Server! Minecraft 0
S The community server is officially retired until further notice! CarlosX360 Archive 2
S Today I bring you a repost "community server automatic chicken coop"! Gaming News 2
S My New Workshop On Our Community Server! Minecraft 0
S Today I Bring You My New House On Our Community Java Server! Minecraft 2
S The Mc Nation Community Server Video Tour! Minecraft 2
S Community Server Mine/Storage Update 7-29-17! Minecraft 0
S Just Wanted To Show You What's Going On With The New Storage Area On The Community Server! Minecraft 4
S Now Featuring Basic Supplies At The Starting Area On Our Community Server! Minecraft 4
S I am adding a new section to the blog and forum called "community server updates"! Gaming News 0
S I am thinking of making a small community Minecraft server. Would you use it? Minecraft 8
D PC =VX9= Gaming Community Online Matchmaking 1
S I Just Wanted To Show A Recap Of My House And The Cave On The Community Minecraft 14
R Multi LMG COMMUNITY IS RECRUITING FELLOW ADULT GAMERS TO JOIN OUR CLAN FOR BF1 Clan Discussion 0
S Today I upgraded the community servers ram to 1.5GB! Gaming News 4
I Xbox Live Krysis Gaming Community RECRUITING! Clan Discussion 0
J PSN WOTE Mature Gaming Community BF1 PS4 is looking for you Clan Discussion 1
ChiSoxsFan Community Day Livestream Online Videos 0
Fanible PC [PC] Phoenix Wing community is recruiting! [Titanfall 2] Online Matchmaking 1
O PC [PC] (OCB) Owld Crabbit Bastarts Gaming Community Clan Discussion 0
bigkabe Xbox Live [Xbox One] Top Level Gaming Community Clan Discussion 2
Fever The Rev PC [PC] Fever Clan Gaming Community! Clan Discussion 10
Von Reinthaler PC =VX9= Gaming Community - Now Recruiting for BF1 Clan Discussion 2
N I recently asked the community wanted added to the game and I made a video with your responses! Star Wars 0
G PlayStation 4 beta community Star Wars 3
Carlos PS4 How do I create a community on PS4's new 3.00 update? PlayStation 0
James Paul Winkowski Hello Vita Community! I am proud to have joined you all! Introduce Yourself 5
ATH3ON Xbox Live Helping community by running sword on crota and difficulty Online Matchmaking 0
M Multi [XB1/360][PS3/4] **Explicit Gaming - Open Community ~ Join Today! [EU/NA] Clan Discussion 0
DuhWhitePanda The Forum's Community Debates 2
roccityroller Destiny Community Extra Life Charity Fundraiser Destiny 2
Destiny InDepth Destiny Extra Life Community Charity Event! Destiny 0
Jenbuu Destiny community kill series Destiny 5
Carlos New community gametypes, and concept art for UT 2014 Gaming News 0
Carlos The Unreal Engine team reviews community involvement Gaming News 0
RTWxAssassin New to the Community Introduce Yourself 0
M Multi Multi-Gaming Community Seeking Officers! Clan Discussion 0
LiveY0Ung Xbox Live Looking to set up UK-based competitive community/clan Clan Discussion 1
A Titanfall Community Lobbies! Titanfall 0
iTprajm Titanfall Community on mirc Guides & Tips 0
S Xbox Live AWOL gaming community Clan Discussion 0
B PC Ballerkneipe- Deutsche Community Clan Discussion 0
A Titanfall Community Night Winners! Titanfall 13
VIVAPowell Play with us! Community PC Titanfall VOIP - Vivacity E-Sports Titanfall 4
Zemner PC Pirates IRL Multi Gaming Community Clan Discussion 3
0jeff Xbox Live Looking for a clan or a community Clan Discussion 4
G 5 Origin Titanfall keys to win on community.gg Off Topic Lounge 0