• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Register Log in

g1nt3r

Hello everyone, my names Bobby. Pleasure to be here. I play games on the PC, I don't ever really play the same thing for too long, unless I get like SUPER addicted to it, and even then I tend to get bored of it and move on so it's hard to pin down what I may play with some of ya'll. Right now I'm playing MW: Warzone. Some people I ride with suggested it as they play console and it's cross-platform play, this way we could all play it together. I'm actually really enjoying it tbh, it reminds me of old school Modern Warfare 2, which was one of my favorite FPSs. Anyway, hope everyone is having an awesome day. Take it sleazy :p

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Hello everyone, my names Bobby. Pleasure to be here. I play games on the PC, I don't ever really play the same thing for too long, unless I get like SUPER addicted to it, and even then I tend to get bored of it and move on so it's hard to pin down what I may play with some of ya'll. Right now I'm playing MW: Warzone. Some people I ride with suggested it as they play console and it's cross-platform play, this way we could all play it together. I'm actually really enjoying it tbh, it reminds me of old school Modern Warfare 2, which was one of my favorite FPSs. Anyway, hope everyone is having an awesome day. Take it sleazy :p
Welcome to Destroy Repeat, Bobby! :)