• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

CarlosX360's AWESOME MW3 Revenge Kills

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
I've been playing Modern Warfare 3 for a long time... I've made some good kills here and there, but I think these two takes the cake when it regards to revenge kills.. :)

Ya know, It's bad enough that you're killed in the most unlikely of places, and then be killed twice... But this guy comes back to the same place over and over again... I laughed hard throughout the match, because there's more revenge kills than shown...

scapegoat308

Camping in the second video for sure, just because you moved a total of 6 foot I between each kill doesn't mean you weren't camping. These videos are pretty bland tbh, nothing impressive or brilliant about them. And as for the teabagging, you sir are a jerk, there's no need for it unless you know the person and have a rivalry going on, but if you don't, then there is no place for it on the game.

Oh and don't name your videos as awesome when they clearly are not.

Caleb

Camping in the second video for sure, just because you moved a total of 6 foot I between each kill doesn't mean you weren't camping. These videos are pretty bland tbh, nothing impressive or brilliant about them. And as for the teabagging, you sir are a jerk, there's no need for it unless you know the person and have a rivalry going on, but if you don't, then there is no place for it on the game.

Agree.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Not sure if serious
Stop trolling. I was serious.

What's your problem, man!? I've never done anything to you to deserve your hate. Instead of gossiping behind people's back, why don't you try being postitive? Oh, I think it's because you feel big and better every time you talk trash against other people.

You're not trying to be honest, you're trying to be a jerk.

Just because you see a few foot of me moving around, doesn't take away from that I was moving around. To make that video, I used Call of Duty Elite... So I only have a few seconds to use the whole thing.

THERE was a story behind that TBAG'ing... He camped in that window, hence why I shot at it in the beginning of the video. So, shut yo mouth, foo'.

Finally, this thread is a sequel to this thread: http://psvitaforum.com/threads/carlosx360s-awesome-mw3-sniping.7165/

So, let's see you run your mouth...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements