• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Announcement CarlosX360 Network reaches a new milestone

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
CarlosX360 Co., Ltd. owns and operates many websites with the intention of reaching the video game industry. Little by little, brick by brick, CarlosX360 broke new frontiers. Over the last 5 years, I have operated, and maintained these websites - live or closed. The websites that have been closed not only outlived their purpose, but also have been merged into relevant locations. For example: My first acquisition, MVC3Forum was merged into this particular site as I prepare for future acquisitions.

Since 2010, CarlosX360 Network has reached...

465,638 Visits (Sessions)
400,877 Unique Visitors (Users)
934,021 Page Views (Pages & Thread Views)

CarlosX360's next milestone is obviously the 1,000,000 (One Million) Page Views worldwide across the entire network.

About CarlosX360 Co., Ltd.
CarlosX360 is a global gaming network of brands and products delivering content to gamers worldwide. It is an incorporated company based in Northern California that intends to be an global entertainment corporation. CarlosX360 delivers content to PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Wii, and Wii U gamers worldwide at www.carlos360.com To learn more about CarlosX360 visit its corporate home at www.carlosx360.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements