• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Announcement CarlosX360 Co. Ltd. acquires MVC3Forum!

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
I have just acquired this Marvel Vs Capcom community from the previous owners in hopes of gaining the MVC3 market. As I love Marvel vs Capcom series of games. I look forward to meeting you all! :)

The purchase came with these great domains:

www.mvc3forum.com
www.mvc3forums.com
www.marvelvscapcom3forum.com
www.marvelvscapcom3forums.com

About CarlosX360 Co. Ltd:
CarlosX360 is a global gaming network of brands and products delivering content to gamers worldwide. It is an incorporated company based in Northern California that intends to be an global entertainment corporation. CarlosX360 delivers content to Xbox 360, Wii, and PS3 gamers worldwide at www.carlos360.com To learn more about CarlosX360 visit its corporate home at www.carlosx360.com

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
I was going to leave it on vb3 because everyone liked it, but now you're saying otherwise. Hm. :-/

BlazingBlue

No, I never liked it on Vbulletin. I've a bad history with them. I'm sure everyone will soon come to like XenoForo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements