• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Xbox Live Calling all Awoken, Exo, and Human!! Phoenix Rising Gaming is Recruiting!

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

PRG Guts

GAMINGFALL.COM's - Titanfall Tournament Clan Champions are looking for more people to come join our winning team!

Phoenix Rising Gaming is looking for players for casual and competitive gaming. We currently support Destiny on Xbox One, PS4, 360, and PS3. We have a strong, structured and loyal group of members. Members that are always up for a friendly game, but we get very competitive when its time, especially for future tournaments on MLG.com and other sites. We only ask that you are at least 16 years of age and preferably have a mic. Also there is no need to change your gamertag and no fear from being kicked from the clan simply for being inactive for a few days.

Don't be tied down to a clan with a ton of rules and regulations.

What you can expect from our community:

* A good group of guys, and gal, that will always be up for gaming.
* We hold many events and practices every week.
* Every member has a voice and say in our community.
* We run monthly tournaments for our members to win prizes.
* Interactive and constantly updated website.
* Free to join, free to stay, and game on your time.
* A ton of smileys to play with in chat.
* Did I mention a constantly updated interactive and fun website.............with an arcade section!!!!

Please note - We accept all applications, but to be a part of our competitive team takes dedication, time and plenty of practice.
Do you have what it takes?

So come check us out at http://www.phoenixrisinggaming.com and browse around the site.

You can apply directly on our website under the recruitment tab.

You can only expect a fun and competitive atmosphere combined into one here!!!

ragidoll

I use to be a clan leader but I want to be in a better clan I'm a sniper if you want a good shot plz let me join

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements