• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Call of duty Elite - IOS app Released

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Voss

Just tweeted by call of duty elite announces that the Elite IOS app will be available to download tomorrow. 1/10/12
725d74da.jpg

It's been highly anticipated, and it's about time that the release was announced. Now those who have iDevices will be able to access their elite account straight from the app.
The main feature we are most excited for is the ability to Change your custom classes while your out and have the sent ready for when you load up Modern warfare 3.

The features available are:

Career summary: Just like Elite main, check stats and general player information on yourself and others you've played
Recent matches: After-action report on the past 10 matches, including scores, kill/death ratios, map information for yourself and others in the match
Challenge Tracker: Tracks your progress through specific challenges
Customize classes: Modify your loadout -- weapons, perks, attachments -- and push custom classes directly to game

This is a very waited part of elite and let's just hope the severs will be able to handle the amount of users. I know il be downloading it when it is released.

The call of duty elite app will be available on android a week later.

Here are some screenshots from the app:
CoD-Elite-Mobile-3.jpg

CoD-Elite-Mobile-2.jpg

CoD-Elite-Mobile-1.jpg

Credit: NGU/COD Elite

N

Nick

I have cod elite and I have many iDevices. I will definitely be getting this :) Nice thread man :y:

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements