• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Black Ops Rezurrestion Map Pack

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Risqz-

Zombies mode for Call of Duty: Black Ops has seen a large series of updates during this year, and on August 23rd the public gets the opportunity to download five more maps. I have been consistently playing Shangri La, and I still haven’t mastered the map’s tricks and Easter eggs. This being said, I might have to put my efforts on the Shangri La map on hold for the new Rezurrection downloadable content package.

Rezurrection is a collection of the four original zombie maps from World at War, Nacht der Untoten. Verruckt. Shi No Numa. and Der Riese, plus an all new map called Moon. These remakes should be an excellent addition to Black Ops’ sterling record of zombie annihilation. I personally enjoyed the original zombie maps, and I cannot wait to see them updated and outfitted for Black Ops game play.

The map “Moon” presents eye-raising possibilities, with another entirely unseen environment to slay zombie hordes. I am expecting some interesting weapon classes due to the fact that you will be running around a moon base running from zombies that are quite literally not of our world.

Popularity for Call of Duty’s zombie mode has been on a high recently with Shangri La’s introduction, but on August 23rd the public gets five new maps to dabble with. It is a nice way to celebrate where zombies started and how far it has come. The re-mastered maps should be fun to explore all over again, and “Moon” will be whole new adventure. Keep an eye out for more info, and look up some of the released screenshots from the Rezurrection pack.

Happy zombie slaying my friends; I’ll see you on the Moon!

Impervious

IMO i'm done buying map packs for Black Ops. Didn't buy the last one and don't plan on buying this one. It looks awesome but meh idk if I actually will buy it yet.

Risqz-

I suggest buying it, man. Shangri-la is pretty fucking fun. I like zombies; it's my getaway from the terrible multi player. You're choice, bro.

djwormy12

They are NEVER going to release the old zombie maps for BO as they would have to give ppl that got the hardened edition/prestige edition their money back as they Garunteed exclusivity

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements