• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Ask Fyree!

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

FyreeTSG

Banned
EDIT:
Suppose I should give a bit of ME before you bombard me with questions...huh?

I'm Me...Fyree the Flamium Oracle, Seventh Spirit God of T'roa!
The name's from my MAIN character in my long-lasting Comic series(not Web Comic), that started WAY back when I was in Elementary School---(the character that is)---and then in 1998 I started an actual comic series, starring Fyree(or as he was known "Flame"---then later he became "Windfire", and is still known as that, but his TRUE name is Fyree)(Maybe I should do a BLOG for the rest of that)...

Anyways, I'm 28, nearly 29--and have been gaming, drawing, and collecting all sorts of things for nearly all my life.

My current systems are: NES, SNES, N64, Gameboy, GB Color, Game Gear, 3DS, Wii, and Wii U---and I own over 140 games combined.

I'm an avid sports fan, and I also enjoy several TV shows---especially Star Trek, Psych, The Simpsons, Futurama, Smallville, and DOCTOR WHO!! (I'm a HUGE Who'vian!)

Oh--and I'm not gonna be ridiculed, made fun of, or "pointed-and-laughed" at here...so, please, don't make me smack you :D

----------------------------------

BUT....I suppose some of you may have a question or two to ask the resident Spirit God, so...feel free :D

FyreeTSG

Banned
queenzelda said:
Do you has a girlfriend? (I'm just asking IDK if you do or not. ^^; )

Intelligent answer:
I DO have several friends IRL who ARE girls---one I hang out with often, and a couple who's houses I've stayed over at...(nothing of THAT type, but just as a friend)--which is fine, cause I respect them and like spending time with them as friends.

FyreeTSG

Banned
Azriel Delacroix said:
Why don't you like milk with your cereal?

cause it's soggy and gross--mainly from seeing leftover soggy gross cheerios in the sink, and having to do dishes with random (EWWW) soggy things floating...
same reason why I don't eat soup---soggy grossness

---------------

The song--HA!!! Love it!!!

FyreeTSG

Banned
My Web Comic?? Or my OTHER comic(s)?

Well, my web comic originally started at what I was hoping to be a way to promote what was ONCE WiiPals.net--(now NW)--hint the title "Wii-Pals", and the fact that the main characters are "W" and "P", Will and Phil....

My OTHER Comics, where I have around 300 characters, and have drawn around 500 comic---starring Fyree(AKA Windfire), his allies Camoflage(yes, it's misspelled), Speed Demon, Warper, Riphius, and others(Ask and I'll show!!)---well, they were originally inspired by my love for the SONIC THE HEDGEHOG Comics by Archie Comics---and my characters started as made-up characters from like 4th grade at Recess... :D

FyreeTSG

Banned
well, as a former 7-11 employee, and Slurpee connoisseur: Blue Raspberry by itself is all I ever really need, but good combos include Cherry+Grape, Cherry+Pepsi, Blue Raspberry+Cherry---and others, but it's always best to just MIX em' all, and see what color it turns

ALSO--Slurpee Hint: Put the lid on the cup BEFORE you pour the slurpee into the cup, otherwise the pressure will pop the lid off, and get slurpee everywhere. ALSO if the lights are blinking on the slurpee machine it means the flavor(s) are "defrosting" and will be all liquid'y, OR it's out of a certain flavor
(and please, as it bugged me to NO end, CLEAN up after yourself, and save the over-worked Clerk the hassle)

Azriel Delacroix

Verified Member
You are sucked into a Role-Playing Game while playing on your video game console, and now you must choose what class you are.

What class would you choose, and why?

Classes:

- Warrior

- Thief

- Mage

- Monk

FyreeTSG

Banned
Favorite Wii Game:
LEGO Batman 2: DC Heroes

RPG Role? Probably a Thief---cause I can steal everything I need, and I know how to hide from anyone trying to find me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements