• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

PSVita Army Corps of Hell

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Dovahkiin

Didn't see a thread for this anywhere so apologies if i am making a duplicate. but was wondering has anyone got this game and what do they think of it? it is very cheap compared to other vita games so i am thinking about snatching one. :) thanks in advance.

Aetherhole

Generally it got bad reviews (although that means very little these days). Still, judging by the gameplay footage they have shown, it seems like the game is lacking in many areas.

Dovahkiin

yeah was looking at a few videos there now it generally goes for £20 but i don't even think it is worth that much :(

Personally, I am enjoying it a lot. Graphics aren't the best, but the gameplay is really good and fun. Sure it's a bit repetitive, but I don't mind.havent tried the online play yet, but so far the story mode has me pretty entertained.

ceramicsaturn

Personally, I am enjoying it a lot. Graphics aren't the best, but the gameplay is really good and fun. Sure it's a bit repetitive, but I don't mind.havent tried the online play yet, but so far the story mode has me pretty entertained.

Can't be more repetitive than Dynasty Warriors..

Dovahkiin

Thanks for your insight. worth £20 do you think?

LiKuidd

i heard it wasn't the greatest.. if anything you should wait for when its dirt cheap.. not worth the 40 IMO

Yeah I think so, other than FIFA, it's probably my 2nd most played title. If you played/liked pikmin, you will absolutely love it

Lethal

Retired Moderator

Sounds like a real winner!!!!!! :)

ceramicsaturn

I might have tried this on a normal system launch, but there's simply too many great games to settle for the alright ones.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements