• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Arkham City + Arkham Asylum for PC (Digital) for $7.50

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Melnum

If you want I can buy another for you and then you can just pay me back later with a Steam game or something.

Thank you for the friendly offer, but it's not worth going through the trouble. I already have Arkham Asylum anyway, but I just like buying games whenever they're cheap. You know, so I'll have something to do when I'm retired.

snekadid

Here's another good one...

$6- Dead Island for PC/Steam

http://www.gamefly.c...d-Island/157815

Use coupon code 2GFT82012 for 20% off and reduce the price to $6

damnit you were on a roll too.... unfortunately no amount of discounts will make dead island a good deal.

ug.... was gonna get the batman pack but GFWL is a deal breaker at any price, I'd rather pirate it and be a douche than deal with secrurom and GFWL.

IDK about F3AR but fear 1 and 2 were great <fear 1 more than 2> and well worth the price

vulkkan

I just like buying games whenever they're cheap. You know, so I'll have something to do when I'm retired.

All the steam hoarders have found the perfect excuse to buy games on impulse and not play them! I'd probably be the same if I had an income and electronic payment account or whatnot.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements