• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Anyone New to Destiny or thinking about playing it on Xbox one?

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Thabigdoggie

I am looking for someone who is thinking about playing Destiny on Xbox one or is brand new to the game that would like to have someone to help them get started, and learn the ropes. They are running a new refer a friend program. If you are on the fence or thinking about playing, I recommend it greatly. I am hooked and I have been playing for the majority of the first year. There are some decent rewards for doing the refer-a-friend for both the new person and the veteran. Im in eastern time zone and I play most evenings and weekends.

I'm A dad with 3 kids so Im probably looking for someone more mature, preferably someone with a similar situation. If you are interested and want to chat about it, hit me up with a message on Xbox my GT is Thabigdoggie. We can jump in a party and talk or whatever. I love playing Destiny and I will be playing as long as the game is around. I will send you a link that allows you to sign up with me. It helps if you already have an account on Bungie.net. It enables you to find other people to play with and also look at your characters stats and weapons.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements