• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

PSVita Any chance of getting Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate or Last Round on the Vita?

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Register Log in

GeneralJustinian

Any ideas or opinions or anything else on this? I've really been loving the one that's already on the vita, but Momiji and Rachel and my favorite characters in series, and Nyotengu looks like a ton of fun and I want to be able to take them on the go. I'm just looking for some conversation on this topic to keep ma sane because I've gone crazy looking for any possibility of this happening. Is it possible? Will they do it? If not, why? I'm really excited but I also don't want to wait forever. Ideas?

VITA_Lover

No - not going to be released on VITA:

"Last Round follows the launch of the original Dead or Alive 5 in 2012 for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, the updated DOA5 Ultimate and the the Vita port DOA5 Plus"

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Decrease the chance of getting Virus/Trojans/Ect. PC 7
S Have you had a chance to play the "Better Together Update?" If so what do you think? Minecraft 2
Carlos Want to go to E32015? Here's your chance! PlayStation 5
agentyork PS4 preoder type 0 hd in uk and germany get chance at ps4 PlayStation 1
D Xbox Live Last chance before reset, VOG on hard, Atheon CP Online Matchmaking 0
Grim Really trying to give this game a chance... Destiny 13
DL2000820 PS4 PlayStation and Taco Bell: A Chance to Win a Limited Edition PS4 Destiny Bundle PlayStation 13
M [giveaways]Come in soon-A chance get a Free Lugulake Bluetooth Speaker Gift Entertainment 5
italodance PSVita E3 2014: Sony's Last Chance to Turn the Vita Into a Success PlayStation 62
Jamie Should you have been given the chance to save the Valkyrie yourself? Battlefield 6
rjthakid PS4 Last chance for Amazon Pre-Order (EXPIRED) PlayStation 6
J PSVita So is there a chance that Project X Zone and/or Bravely Default will come to vita? PlayStation 10
Phoibos PSVita Any chance of finding BlazBlue at Gamestop? PlayStation 5
IVIaster220 PSVita Giveaway! Enter for a chance to win escapeVektor! PlayStation 13
3VOLVE Giving Monster Hunter that 2nd Chance... General Gaming 34
R PSVita Ridge Racer | The Second Chance Thread PlayStation 59
panchan if you were given a chance Off Topic Lounge 39
B Older gamer looking for similar non competition players,,,unless we stand a chance Online Matchmaking 2
M PSVita any chance that NHL 13 is announced for Vita at E3? PlayStation 27
3VOLVE PSVita There is a very good chance PSO2 will hit US PlayStation 3
gamingdevil800 If you got the chance to start Your life again what would you do differently? Off Topic Lounge 0
Six Axis PSVita Active EVE Online users get a chance at Dust 514 Beta PlayStation 0
Chris PSVita EA President Frank Gibeau says PS Vita has 'better chance' than 3DS PlayStation 21
thehunter01 PSVita SCEE confirms gamescom presser for August 16 ( high chance on launch date ) PlayStation 32
Uncle Dolan Don't Flame Last Chance Users Off Topic Lounge 8
Daan The Maan Chance to get 'Escalation' Free on PSN PlayStation 5
M PS4 Minecraft, worth getting? Minecraft 21
J PSVita Should I still getting myself a PSVita? PlayStation 11
R Xbox Live Looking for a team to assist with getting BoltCaster Online Matchmaking 0
S Getting back on after being off for a while... Introduce Yourself 0
C Thinking about getting a Fox Off Topic Lounge 8
Carlos GTA Online getting a huge update General Gaming 0
A [GUIDE] Getting started with CS:GO. Counter Strike 7
A [GUIDE] GETTING STARTED WITH CS:GO. Counter Strike 2
G Playing as Rebels, but getting Imperial weapon choices only? Star Wars 3
M Problems getting on official SWBF forum ? Star Wars 3
S Which version of the game will you be getting? Star Wars 17
S [Poll]Will you guys be getting Star Wars Battlefront? Star Wars 32
TeknoBlast PS4 Anyone getting Everyone's Gone to Rapture? PlayStation 1
C PSN Need Help Getting to the Lighthouse? Online Matchmaking 0
Carlos PS4 PS4 getting a new model with 1TB HDD PlayStation 5
Carlos Xbox One getting a new model with 1TB HDD Xbox 0
M PSVita Help a friend getting his first PS Vita PlayStation 5
R Xbox Live need help getting thorn Online Matchmaking 0
lights PS4 The Order: 1886 getting some pretty poor reviews PlayStation 28
mcharno Xbox Live Need some help getting through Nightfall Online Matchmaking 1
Cybertronian95 Xbox Live Need help getting new Crota Raid weapons Online Matchmaking 0
Corei7Killa Getting frustrated with my portable id on this website Completed Suggestions 3
I PSVita A bunch of Bandai Namco games are getting localized. PlayStation 7
D Keep getting ascendant energy? Destiny 2