• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Xbox Live Ace Pilots Team?

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

macisaguy

Cannon Fodder
So is the original Ace Pilot team that existed no longer a thing? I didn't see the team listed anywhere in the Teams Page. It makes sense as we're not an actual team, and Ace Pilots don't necessarily fit into the new site scheme.

But I was just curious. Anyone know anything about this?

Also...I'd like to be in the Hardpoint tournament (for XB1) but am not a part of a clan. Are there 6 or so forum members who'd like to get together and be on a team for the tournament? I'd be happy to organize everything. Let me know.

xBassDropYETIx

World's Friendliest Yeti
So is the original Ace Pilot team that existed no longer a thing? I didn't see the team listed anywhere in the Teams Page. It makes sense as we're not an actual team, and Ace Pilots don't necessarily fit into the new site scheme.

Also...I'd like to be in the Hardpoint tournament (for XB1) but am not a part of a clan. Are there 6 or so forum members who'd like to get together and be on a team for the tournament? I'd be happy to organize everything. Let me know.
I noticed that too. I was looking everywhere for it!

HailVectron

Father, Welshman, Cmdr

I thought it might be there, but I was getting 17 pages of teams under 'my teams'.

I'd love to be in a team with you buddy, but I'm not sure I can dedicate any time to it. I'm also on holiday next week!

"Are you Tapatalking to me?"

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements