• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

A question for the Rock Band experts on here

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

The Liztress

Poison Pink
*stares at Arkas* I got a problem with the wireless guitar and dongle on the PS3. The guitar is like shutting off and not working in the middle of songs and all. The dongle's red light is flashing and will never stay solid. We (being Wes and his brother, not me as I was working while this problem happened) tried replacing the batteries, turning the PS3 off and then back on, and switching the USB port that it plugs into. That hasn't helped out at all. Any ideas what is wrong?

The Bill

tf2 is a good game
Can the Guitar Neck be removed? Because the same thing happened to my Guitar Hero controller. I took the neck off, cleaned the inside (Where they connect) and put it back together. Started working fine.

The Liztress

Poison Pink
I haven't tried removing the neck on it, but I will try that tonight. I looked up the actual support site and it says to ship it to them for repairs... Bad thing with that is the fact I don't have the box it came in anymore.

The Liztress

Poison Pink
Update: I decided to go the EA's support site and have them send me the box to replace the guitar. Let's hope I'm not in my 90's before it gets here.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements