• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

9/11 conspiracies

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

jurew2

Do you believe in the original story of the 9/11 terrorist attack or do you believe that it was a conspiracy and you believe in a conspiracy theory about this attack? I for myself believe that it was a conspiracy, because I've seen a lot of evidence pointing toward it. I don't say that this attack didn't happen, I just say that this attack isn't what the government and mainstream media tells us.

shanalyn323

I very much think that 9/11 was an inside job. There's so much information out there that contradicts anything the government has told us about it. This goes along with Vietnam. We went over there because the gov. made up a story about boats trying to attack us on the gulf of Tonkin. It turned out to just be shadows on the satellite imagine but they needed an excuse to go to war. They start wars to make money and that's what is important to them.

Spartan

So much in the situation doesn't add up. It's sad so many people died, and we don't even know the truth behind it.

Spartan

Did you guys here about the blue angels flying low in Baltimore in memory of 9/11, weird way to do it don't you think.

Herald

jurew2 said:
Do you believe in the original story of the 9/11 terrorist attack or do you believe that it was a conspiracy and you believe in a conspiracy theory about this attack? I for myself believe that it was a conspiracy, because I've seen a lot of evidence pointing toward it. I don't say that this attack didn't happen, I just say that this attack isn't what the government and mainstream media tells us.

Yeah, me too. I find the evidence compelling. What happened was a conspiracy. I have been doing research into this some time ago. There was a third building that collapsed.

There are many, many reports, videos discussing this which is all very interesting to read or watch. I myself do not know what to think but I am certain the media and authorites doesn't tell us what really went on and why. So many things doesn't seem right about 9/11.

Unlisted_Number

There's no question about it. Whether you believe it was the government or not, one thing is for sure; the government's official response is definitely not correct. There are so many missing pieces to their puzzle. We need to wake up and think for ourselves for a change.

beauty22

If anyone believes in the original story, they're brainwashed. My skin crawls when I still hear people say that they were terrorists that did it. And especially coming from people you'd expect to know better, but I guess not.

AceTy31

I don't think the government was behind it. Honestly, all damage like that has to be paid for, which takes money from Congress' "extracurricular activities.. Do I think that's the real reason they sent our military over there? No. I think that the terrorists just gave the government an excuse to go over there, in order to try once again to get the oil.

bretthuda33

Everything in the media and what they portray is only explicit, meaning their is always implicit(insider) reasoning. Just like any war, people believe that oh yeah we are against all that but the whole economy depends on it. It is important for some of the public to fall into this propaganda so they have to use their minds, which traps them. Just as people mourn over celebrities dying when people in there own community die or even their neighbor and no one even knows or cares. It's all a mind game.

I remember quite a few years back now I used to sit and read up and watch video's on all the conspiracy theories surrounding 9/11 and I personally think there is more to it than what we were told. I believe it was an inside job as there are too many things that just do not fit for example how the second building to be hit was the first to fall. How building 7 fell hours after the planes hit and the buildings fell but yet it wasn't a normal collapse it looked controlled, how people heard explosions and molten metal was seen pouring down the sides of the buildings, how buildings that were built to withstand a plane hitting them suddenly didn't?

Nothing fits at all and I hope one day the truth does come out.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements