• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

16k Monitor Gaming!

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Kira1

I saw this video on YouTube and it just blows my mind. I saw 8 monitors before and it was already enormous.

Check this out guys and tell me what you think. :D

Soulwatcher

I saw this video on YouTube and it just blows my mind. I saw 8 monitors before and it was already enormous.

Check this out guys and tell me what you think. :D

That was a pretty interesting video and the cool part is the first game that he played was Minecraft. And it was super funny when he played Tomb Raider and he was only getting 3fps LOL. I bet that setup was $20K+ but I think most of it was donated.

Kira1

That was a pretty interesting video and the cool part is the first game that he played was Minecraft. And it was super funny when he played Tomb Raider and he was only getting 3fps LOL. I bet that setup was $20K+ but I think most of it was donated.
Yeah! That is one of the best perks to have being an endorser because you don't have to favor any brands. As long as you endorse their products it's all good. Doesn't matter if they are rivals or what - you don't care because you are getting money. D:

Soulwatcher

Yeah! That is one of the best perks to have being an endorser because you don't have to favor any brands. As long as you endorse their products it's all good. Doesn't matter if they are rivals or what - you don't care because you are getting money. D:
I agree because rich or not I don't know how many people would throw $20k at a gaming system LOL. You figure you have the cost of the system and all of the man hours to put it together and tech guys are not cheap!

fishmonk

I think it's pretty much good for business usage. Gaming wise, a dual monitor should be sufficient. Even if the person is rich, I think there are many other things to spend the money on though.

Kira1

I agree, because rich or not I don't know how many people would throw $20k at a gaming system LOL. You figure you have the cost of the system and all of the man hours to put it together and tech guys are not cheap!
Indeed. But on that video, the guys who set-up that rig including the owner of the brand I think, he specifically went with his crew and instead of shipping it, they themselves offered to delivered it because they are also shocked and curious as to what the beast would become when it's done. :D

I think it's pretty much good for business usage. Gaming wise, a dual monitor should be sufficient. Even if the person is rich, I think there are many other things to spend the money on though.
What other things is he going to spend? You said it yourself that they are rich. Lol. They can add another set of 16 monitors and it wouldn't hurt because they are rich.

Soulwatcher

I have to agree you would have to be crazy to spend this much on a gaming setup. I bet that would have cost them $20K if they had to buy everything. But it was all donated so they didn't have to spend a dime. And the companies got a ton of exposure for their donations.

Soulwatcher

Indeed. But on that video, the guys who set-up that rig including the owner of the brand I think, he specifically went with his crew and instead of shipping it, they themselves offered to delivered it because they are also shocked and curious as to what the beast would become when it's done. :D

What other things is he going to spend? You said it yourself that they are rich. Lol. They can add another set of 16 monitors and it wouldn't hurt because they are rich.
I think that they went to make sure that it worked and for the exposure for their company. That was great advertising for what many the 5k+ that they spent on building it and setting it up. And they got 1.3 million views for their time effort and money. And I bet that they got a ton of sales from that video.

True be told Kira is most rich people spend very little money because they write a lot off in taxes and a lot of stuff is given to them for free. If a popular rich guy walked into a restaurant more than likely they would get free food, but if a poor person walked in there asking for free food they would throw them out in the street!

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements