• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

3VOLVE
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well I've decided to leave the site, starting today I'm no longer a member. I wish all of you the absolute best.
    Carlos
    Carlos
    Well, you're welcome to come back and post.
    benna
    benna
    Everyone has their life to live. I wish you the best in your future endeavors. Thanks for all the hard work, energy, and enthusiasm you put into this site and Vita since, well before I joined in 2012. Take care.
    JoeCool
    JoeCool
    goodnight, sweet prince...
    9 hour work....gone in a instant, application crashed.....thank god I didn't punch a hole in my wall.
    Blade and Soul finally confirmed to come out later this year. Looking forward to it since it won't be censored, smart move. ^_^
    Cyber Sleuth has definitely won my game of the year, so much replay value, and the second storyline after completing the first? OMFG....YES
    HAHA! OMG! Comments about Mad Mike asking if the guys feel offended replies say its just not for them no need to complain. LOL Demographics
    OMG Digimon Cyber Sleuth is...the most fun I've had on Vita yet, Great graphics, Combat, Incredible replay value.....we need this in AMERICA
    Got 2 Vita games in the mail, Digimon and Phantasy Star. HELL YEAHZ. Later suckaz.
    Hector !!
    Hector !!
    I read that as I got two games at the mall... All day n!gga lol
    Where is mah Digimon Cyber Slueth and Phantasy Star NOVA? WHERE? HURRY YOUR TITTIES UP PLAYASIA B4 I GET BORED AND START KILLING PUPPIES!!!
    THE STRUGGLE IS SO REAL! I want to order Digimon Cyber Slueth but my japanese isn't that good. D:
    Hector !!
    Hector !!
    Google translate my friend
    3VOLVE
    3VOLVE
    O_O Not Ideal. But I'm going for it!
    I'll tell you this right now, fk the Dre.Beats get some Skull Candy Crushers for 80$. You'll love it.
    Reactions: 1 person
    Lord Phelan
    Lord Phelan
    Or just pick true audiophile stuff like audio-technica,sennheiser, denon and don't bother with toys like Dr.Beats or Skull Candy Crushers... just suggestion. There are many companies that make good headphones, why pick up those that focus on "brand" and making headphones look "cool"
    3VOLVE
    3VOLVE
    If you'd use Skullcandies you'd certainly know its more than just looks.
    Lord Phelan
    Lord Phelan
    Nah, reviewers opinion and specs are all I need. Those are too expensive for what they offer. Better buy audiophile stuff. I'm not saying it to be mean, or anything... but I'm quite fond of my collection of headphones.
    Well....its official, I've drawn too much this past week now I have over 100 pieces to paint in Digital Art. >.< FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!
    Reactions: 1 person
    Hector !!
    Hector !!
    It's obvious that you like drawing, so do what you like man!
    3VOLVE
    3VOLVE
    I do but its going to take so long for my new drawing tablet to get here so I'll be....piling up on drawings. Its just gonna be a huge stack like 200-250 before I can even get to work on painting them. :(
    WHERE THE HELL IS MY PS4 BLOODY ROAR GAME? ANSWER ME INTERNET ANSWER MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!
    A
    Abiel
    I sold it, ok man I sold it, for money
    3VOLVE
    3VOLVE
    No it can't be true X(
    MY LYFE....WHY DOES IT HURT?!
    Been half a year since I got my haircut (6months .3.) My barber probably doesn't even remember me ^_^
    akhi216
    akhi216
    Everyone thinks that until they try and fully grow them out.
    akhi216
    akhi216
    Best to get them professionally done since they won't just put some BS in your head to make a couple of dollars.
    3VOLVE
    3VOLVE
    I think that's an idea for someone other than me I mean I don't want to grow out my hair that long be tedious.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…