• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Mamba
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Freedom Wars coming out in a couple of days and no one is even talking about it here....
    Mamba
    Mamba
    In this forum, I can't see the hype!
    ChisamiEri
    ChisamiEri
    Well, i want to talk about it but i don't have the game yet so i don't know what to talk about. Seems like tomorrow i will get my copy, maybe then i will start looking for new hunting party.
    Silent Angel
    Silent Angel
    ^ What's to talk about, games coming, I'm excited. Maybe once it's out people will start to talk about it.
    Thinking of getting Freedom Wars, if Trent gives it a 9 I will buy it.
    Trent
    Trent
    Sounds like a challenge to me!
    I think this forum is suffering from identity crisis lol.
    DuhWhitePanda
    DuhWhitePanda
    Also suffering from a lack of people and non-Sony Ponies.
    I really am noticing the increase of activity (a bit) since the removal of chat. Interesting.
    Fatal Frame game on the Vita, that would be great, and make sense.
    Lethal
    Lethal
    The first game my wife ever seen me play. Good times!
    Bought a 2DS instead of a 3DS, and I say it doesn't look bad at all and very comfortable to hold .
    Lazerith
    Lazerith
    A lot of the criticism that people gave the 2DS was that it was too "Childish" and not as good.

But it was developed for people on a budget... XD
    From the glance, seems like Vita will have a better lineup than the 3DS in 2014.
    lights
    lights
    3DS still seems stronger for exclusives. So far we know:

Super Smash Bros.
    Bravely Second
    Kirby Triple Deluxe
    Mario Golf: World Tour
    Yoshi’s New Island
    Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
    Yumi’s Odd Odyssey
    Chibi-Robo! Photo Finder
    Shantae and the Pirate's Curse
    Senran Kargura Burst (EU)
    Mario Party: Island Tour (EU)

All of those are exclusive to the 3DS platform.
    lights
    lights
    Plus the big ones that will likely get localized at some point, Monster Hunter 4 and Persona Q
    Now, if you got something to say to me. Say it. I saw you asking "what's up with Carlos?"
    Mamba
    Mamba
    You really should have just cooled down and not caused the thread to close. I would like to join in the conversation as well related to the topic but it turned out to be a mess.
    The "Don't get me wrong" phrase is a load of bull.
    Buramu
    Buramu
    Heh... it usually means: "I'm going to say something very offensive now"
    Carlos
    Carlos
    For me, it means "I don't want you to be confused by what I'm saying, but..."
    The only thing I can say is if that new Persona game is for Sony, then I'm happy.
    Mamba
    Mamba
    ..well at least we have something, do dance lol. -_-
    Mamba
    Mamba
    Yes Persona 5!!!
    2014 is a promising year for the Vita. Let us hope for the best for our lovely handheld! :)
    I think we, the vita owners are something special. We are rare but a proud owner of the system. :)
    It feels like this forum is not as active as it used to be, I wonder why.
    Lethal
    Lethal
    It is Summer time. Most people are out enjoying the weather. This is my busiest time of the year for work as well.
    RTRSPCT
    RTRSPCT
    What Abiel and Lethal_NFS said. It's way too hot for me to spend a lot of time on the computer!
    Mamba
    Mamba
    I see, its not summer here in my country so I didn't know. Thanks everyone.
    ZE: Virtue's Last Reward: Unsatisfied with the ending but overall definitely a 9/10. Amazing.
    Some mod here needs to grow up, you know who you are.
    Reactions: 1 person
    JoeCool
    JoeCool
    You don't get it. But sure...whatever works for you mods.
    Lethal
    Lethal
    I am special as shit and what I say goes. Moderators ALWAYS win. Even if we are wrong, we are right. Now, do you smell what the Lethal is cookin?
    JoeCool
    JoeCool
    I'm just messing with you mods. We all know you're special James...special indeed...
    I just realize the so called "niche games" for the Playstation community is "mainstream games" for Nintendo. No wonder 3DS is...nevermind.
    Yanikun
    Yanikun
    What do you mean?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…