• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Silent Angel
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Windows 7 vs. 8 which is better?
    Carlos
    Carlos
    Looks like JoeCool has gotten the preview build of Win 10! Nice!
    Silent Angel
    Silent Angel
    Heh, this may be the most replies I've gotten to a status in ages!

I used XP for a while on an old computer, haven't noticed any difference between it and the laptop I've used for a couple years.

8 looks too complicated with the windows phone looking stuff. Win 10 looked like a mix of 7 & 8 from what I remember. Looked pretty good...
    Silent Angel
    Silent Angel
    I think I may have to say f it and get a MacBook tho, was originally gonna finally build a PC but... Idk I've got long wait times between classes coming up and it's really gonna kill me on gas to go home and work on it. Don't like using the ones in the computer lab, I feel... Watched/uncomfortable or something.
    Silent! How you doing, buddy!? :)
    Silent Angel
    Silent Angel
    Okay, starting school again pretty soon. My laptop is fucked so I need a new computer.
    Carlos
    Carlos
    Oh. Sorry to hear, man. :(
    Resident Evil Rev 2... Just finished ep. 3 and it's not that bad! Haha, I recommend it if you've been looking at it. Lol
    Man, I need 250 more club nintendo points to get Starfox 64 for free...
    Lethal
    Lethal
    I was 30pts away last night. I ended up getting these games for free.
    1. Wonderful 101 (Wii U)
    2. Super Mario 3D World (3DS)
    3. New Super Mario Bros 2 (3DS)

I wanted Star Fox 3D, but I was 30pts shy. So I grabbed Mario Bros 2 instead.
    Silent Angel
    Silent Angel
    Nice man! I actually wouldn't be opposed to settling for either of those Mario games either haha...
    Hmm, all the old power rangers are coming out on the current power rangers show... may just check it out, I thought the series was over...
    Hector !!
    Hector !!
    What!?
    Silent Angel
    Silent Angel
    Yeah man, remember how they used to bring the rangers from the... group before the on that was currently running? They're kinda doing that, I saw Tommy, that blue ranger when they were in space and quite a few others.
    Hector !!
    Hector !!
    That's crazy...a ranger orgy
    I'll likely just get the same one I currently have, or something similar. Cisco Linksys. Going to fiddle with it tomorrow and hopefully get it to work. Don't really want to spend $75+ on a new wireless router...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…